New Starter!!! Support Please!

sarahwillbslim

Hi Everyone

I have started my lipotrim journey today since I got on the scales last week and discovered I was 13 and half stone:cry: I've never been this big in my life and only being 5ft 1 tall I feel like a beach ball!!

Any advice and support would be very welcome as Im determined that this weight IS coming off this year.

Thanks
Sarah
xxx

Hi Sarah

LT will make such a difference to your life!! Getting through the first week is usually the toughest and I promise can be done even though your head may be telling you that you're mad. There is some great info on this thread to read http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/302045-my-advice-newbies-starting-lipotrim.html

Write down some reasons why you want/need to lose weight. Make it real and read it regularly thru the week and everytime you feel that it's too hard to carry on. Your initial goals should be getting to day 3/4 when ketosis should kick in and your hunger disappears :) Keep drinking lots of water, and keep talking to us on here. Lots of great support from those of us also on the journey :)

Good luck!! :)

Thanks so much teapot I've been on the webpage and found a pharmacy near me to get my shakes from so I think I'm go try and get in straight away on Monday to be weighed properly and get my shakes.

I've been ready that link u gave for gooses post very helpful. I'm so determined I'm gona do this I'd love to be able to fit into something other than Trakky bottoms and my oh tshirts. My self esteem is at an all time low and now starting to feel quite down about it.

Good for you Sarah! The sooner you get on it, the sooner you will get results :)

Hey Sarah , good luck with your start on lipotrim i try to think of it as a new beginning for a happier me it gets easier as the days go on I don't even feel hungry for shakes anymore. But u must still take all three ! If u really want this then a few months out of the rest of your life seems a small amount to pay eh ? That's how I've decided to look at things take one day at a time and keep positive xxx

20/04/12 -11lbs. 27/04/12 - 5.5lbs

Hi Sarah, the first few days are horrible but once you're in the right frame of mind its half the battle. Take it one day at a time and you'll be in for a great surprise when you get weighed for the first time. This forum is invaluable for support and a great place to distract yourself from food. Let us know how your first day goes :)

Hi sarah, don't worry i know how you feel. I avoided weighing myself and use food as a crutch to my emotions (in fact i use it for every emotion). I got on the scales finally and was shocked that i weighed over 15stone, the heaviest i have ever been. This is my 8th day on lipotrim and i already feel better. For the first few days all i thought about was food & the diet and how much i could lose etc but I am now trying to focus on the fact that i am on a diet less and keep myself motivated by seeing the scales reducing in number. Good luck - you will be fine xx

Sarah

I'm starting on the shakes on Tuesday (after the bank holiday) so keep in touch and we can support each other and compare notes...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi sarah, don't worry i know how you feel. I avoided weighing myself and use food as a crutch to my emotions (in fact i use it for every emotion). I got on the scales finally and was shocked that i weighed over 15stone, the heaviest i have ever been. This is my 8th day on lipotrim and i already feel better. For the first few days all i thought about was food & the diet and how much i could lose etc but I am now trying to focus on the fact that i am on a diet less and keep myself motivated by seeing the scales reducing in number. Good luck - you will be fine xx

We are the same height and nearly weighed the same !! This is my third week, good luck x

So we are! Thanks for the encouragement this is my second week, finding it difficult when I am off work especially when my husband is sat eating all sorts and all I can have is my soups but I am unhappy at my current weight and need to remember that when i am having my moments of weakness. Have you stuck to it to the t for the 3 weeks? X

We are the same height and nearly weighed the same !! This is my third week, good luck x

So we are! Thanks for the encouragement this is my second week, finding it difficult when I am off work especially when my husband is sat eating all sorts and all I can have is my soups but I am unhappy at my current weight and need to remember that when i am having my moments of weakness. Have you stuck to it to the t for the 3 weeks? X

Thanks soo much everyone

Its lovely having other ppl to talk to who understand how I feel. My partner is great but he just says im gorgeous what ever size I am he cant understand what it feels like to try and fit into clothes that dont fit and to hate looking in the mirror.

Im not thinking to far ahead just concentrating on getting through each day Im on day 3 now my headache is fading but I am feeling a bit hungry but trying not to think about it. Hopefully be in ketosis soon Ive bought some ketosticks from ebay to check if i am.

One day at a time!
Stay Strong
We can do it!!! :D

Hey how's it going ? Week 1 I did perfectly but I've had a lapse in week 2 and this week :-(
But I'm going to plod on !!! Think in not going to have a good loss this week but I'm due on and the odd pick gas probably done some damage x

Hey how's it going ? Week 1 I did perfectly but I've had a lapse in week 2 and this week :-(
But I'm going to plod on !!! Think in not going to have a good loss this week but I'm due on and the odd pick gas probably done some damage x

At least you can now get over those blips & move on. I was wondering how i'll get on when it is my time of the month actually because usually about 4 days before i crave anything sweet and unhealthy and want to eat everything in sight. I'll keep you posted. Stay determined and remain positive x

Sarah

I'm starting on the shakes on Tuesday (after the bank holiday) so keep in touch and we can support each other and compare notes...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Baby A,

If it is your first time doing the shakes then make sure you have watched the DVD etc before you go in on Tuesday - I planned to start on the Monday but my pharmacist sent me away with the DVD and told me to come back tomorrow! So galling - but at least I am on my way now :) good luck for when you start

I find that when I am due on I lose absolutely nothing (I had one half kilo gain week actually) but then I lose a little more the following week so don't be upset if you don't see a massive loss the week before you come on (sorry if that was tmi!)

Also with regards to the lapse (I have been there, I felt sooo guilty) I don't know how much of the geeky science stuff you read/know about that but don't let it demoralise you if it causes a temporary blip in your weight! Because the weight you initially lose is water weight related to the glycogen supplies in your body (4 parts water for 1 part glycogen) if you eat anything outside the tfr you replenish your glycogen stores just a little but for that amount of glycogen your body stores 4 times as much water (causing a disproportionate weight gain to the amount of food eaten). Over the next day (or two) your body uses up that glycogen again and so the water that was stored with it by your body is released and you lose the water weight that came with the blip.

i read all the dorky stuff to give me something to do besides eat!!!!! Good luck for the coming week x

Last edited:
Best of luck sarah this is my 3rd day of lipotrim im exactly the same as you I was very upset when I tipped the scales at nearly 15st and im only 5ft 2 iam so determined to lose this weight. And I like the idea to write down my goals and the reason s iam doing this think I will start my own little diary tomorrow xxx

Best of luck sarah this is my 3rd day of lipotrim im exactly the same as you I was very upset when I tipped the scales at nearly 15st and im only 5ft 2 iam so determined to lose this weight. And I like the idea to write down my goals and the reason s iam doing this think I will start my own little diary tomorrow xxx

Hi slimdonna2b, i started lipotrim 12 days ago and also at 5'2 i was shocked and upset to hit the scales at 15.4 but now i weigh 14.4 and am feeling very motivated. Writing your goals & reasons down is such a good idea because when you feel weak you can look at and remember what your reasons are for starting it. Good luck x

Hi april1 ive had my first weigh in today and ive lost half stone in 4 days really proud of myself just dont get weighed now till wk on monday im now 14st 7lb x

Back