New starter to GI

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Tasty Tracey, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All

I have just finished Lighter Life after losing 3 stone (Yippee). I need another stone off and have bought Rick Gallop Express, just need a few tips on how to get started. I was so excited about eating again I cant seem to start this new eating plan so any help would really be helpful. Not desperate yet, but dont want all my hard wrok for the last 14 weeks to go to waste, and Im really determined to not to go back to a size 22 or more.

Thanks

Tracey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you soon get into the diet......! Good luck.

4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope to follow GI eating when i have finished CD. I just think it will help with maintianing my weight for a while and hopefully help me continue with a helathier lifestyle.

Let us know how you get on :)

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

Me tooo....am on LT and have 50llbs left to loose...really dont want to ever have to do a SSing stint again and to maintain....low GI was recommded by my Chemist ....are there are good website on low GI???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.