New starter today...

YummyMummy 2 be

Hi all i'm starting today on Exante Total solution:wave_cry:
I used Exante about 3 years ago to loose 3 stone after being tired of always being overweight since a child.
I lost the weight and found on Total solution that i had so much energy that i couldn't sleep at night, so started a little evening 'jogging'... okay more like shuffling at first to burn the energy to sleep. I used to run at night so that no one would see me.
I quickly entered a 5k race and still remember that feeling of holding a medal, and over the next two years i continued running and reached my target healthy weight, running lots of half marathons along the way, until finally running a full marathon! I simply couldnt believe it! that fat girl from years ago at school actually ran a whole marathon!
But i didnt follow the advice and buy new trainers for the race (trying to save a few pennies) and ran in old ones, needless to say during the 26.2 mile run i picked up a stress fracture in my foot.
Now that was 6 months ago, and i havent ran since then, my mental view on food has gone bad and i've gained 2 stone, which i now want to loose again.... so here we go!

I hope my previous experience on this diet can help inspire some people!
I'm a little nervous of the first week as i know its always the hardest!!

Hi Sorry me again, has anyone had any issues with feeling faint? towards the end of day two yesterday - after a hell of alot of will power i was out and literally thought i was going to pass out and really didnt feel well at all. i was super bad and quickly found the closest food sales place - and brought some medium chips for burger king.... sorry people. and felt much better within 30 minutes.

has anyone else experienced this? and if so any tips? cant go round passing out now can we!!

feeling faint is part of the symptoms of this diet you have to keep drinking more water i once nearly passed out and lightheaded when i was doing Cambridge diet and i was on the train i felt embarrased when they were asking if they could call an ambulance for me. i said no i just needed sme water believe me i just had to sit down until it passed and had my water. I stayed strong got home and had my pack and was fyn.

i usually feel light headed and dizzy in the mornings when i wake up but just sit back down until it passes it will get betta.

Back