New starter

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Bedlam, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Bedlam

Bedlam New Member

Hi

I've just ordered a months pack and have decided to take it a month at a time. I'm starting Friday and am quite excited!

I lost 8 stone 2 years ago on Lighter Life and found it quite easy, but put it back on (didn't do management for some reason....?) within about 6 months. I've just had a food intolerance test done which is being analysed - results next week, but wanted to kick start things without spending quite so much money.......

I hope this is the last time that I'm posting a restart thread........

I love forums, so hopefully this one will keep me on the straight and narrow. Quick 1st question - I take garlic, cranberry and kelp tablets everyday - can I keep doing this on Exante?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Welcome and good luck! I'm starting tomorrow :)

4. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Sorry I can't help you about the tablets. Someone on here should know.

5. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I take kelp tablets too so am interested in any response to your question.. Great choice to join us here and good luck for starting Friday xxx

6. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    I know this is probably very nosey tell me to mind my own if you like :) but what are kelp supplements for? Hope that's not too nosey/rude :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.