NEW STARTER

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Tranceformary, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Tranceformary

Tranceformary Member

First post - just started, such a fantastic site, finding my way round it. I am a struggler on my own, so hoping can do this with support. Did SW a few years ago and lost all the weight I wanted to. Kept it off too, until lifestyle changed and I stopped running and sailing - when I could eat pretty much anything I wanted no problems. Now I have a problem! Have a couple of stone to lose and all my clothes are swishy cover ups.

Back to SW as it worked for me before, slowly. Have started to keep a diary - liked someone who said if you bite it, write it :) I am a hypnotherapist - I know I know - and I like words.

BTW hypnosis works well to help people, but it's difficult to programme yourself to make your diet work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CatherineBee

CatherineBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Hey, you sound motivated! I joined the site yesterday and am doing weightwatchers propoints :) I started ww in march 2010 and lost over 4st but it ground to a halt for a long time and I've been around 15st 4lbs for months and months. Finally last week I broke into the 14s and am dead chuffed.

Westarted trying to lose togetherat work but everyone has fallen off the waggon and seem to try to take others with them.

Thought joining the site would give me some support, motivation and ideas so am looking forward to some good results! Good luck!x

4. Beverley8603

Beverley8603 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Good luck on your journey!

I am forever, well it seems like forever, trying to shift my excess of about 28 lbs. I keep reading posts on this forum for inspiration!

5. Eternal Optimist

Eternal Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Healthy Eating
    Good luck...hope your weight loss journey is a good one:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.