NEW STARTER

First post - just started, such a fantastic site, finding my way round it. I am a struggler on my own, so hoping can do this with support. Did SW a few years ago and lost all the weight I wanted to. Kept it off too, until lifestyle changed and I stopped running and sailing - when I could eat pretty much anything I wanted no problems. Now I have a problem! Have a couple of stone to lose and all my clothes are swishy cover ups.

Back to SW as it worked for me before, slowly. Have started to keep a diary - liked someone who said if you bite it, write it :) I am a hypnotherapist - I know I know - and I like words.

BTW hypnosis works well to help people, but it's difficult to programme yourself to make your diet work.

Hey, you sound motivated! I joined the site yesterday and am doing weightwatchers propoints :) I started ww in march 2010 and lost over 4st but it ground to a halt for a long time and I've been around 15st 4lbs for months and months. Finally last week I broke into the 14s and am dead chuffed.

Westarted trying to lose togetherat work but everyone has fallen off the waggon and seem to try to take others with them.

Thought joining the site would give me some support, motivation and ideas so am looking forward to some good results! Good luck!x

Good luck on your journey!

I am forever, well it seems like forever, trying to shift my excess of about 28 lbs. I keep reading posts on this forum for inspiration!

First post - just started, such a fantastic site, finding my way round it. I am a struggler on my own, so hoping can do this with support. Did SW a few years ago and lost all the weight I wanted to. Kept it off too, until lifestyle changed and I stopped running and sailing - when I could eat pretty much anything I wanted no problems. Now I have a problem! Have a couple of stone to lose and all my clothes are swishy cover ups.

Back to SW as it worked for me before, slowly. Have started to keep a diary - liked someone who said if you bite it, write it :) I am a hypnotherapist - I know I know - and I like words.

BTW hypnosis works well to help people, but it's difficult to programme yourself to make your diet work.

Good luck...hope your weight loss journey is a good one:)

Back