New Starter

MrsRR

Dear all

I have been really inspired and motivated by all the weight losses and success stories posted by MiniMins members here in Lipotrim forum. So I decided to give it a go myself and picked up Lipotrim packs from chemist today :).

I will be surviving on shakes as I am a vegetarian and there are no soups available for vegetarians:(.

My start weight is 15.9 stones (99.5 kg) and I want to loose around 4 stones!

I am looking forward to my weight loss journey and being a member of Lipotrim family. Thank you

Hi MrsRR

Its great that you've been inspired to join minimins and lose weight, but this isn't the Lipotrim forum.....it's Lighterlife!!!!!

Welcome anyway though!!! hehehe!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsBurgundy said:
Hi MrsRR

Its great that you've been inspired to join minimins and lose weight, but this isn't the Lipotrim forum.....it's Lighterlife!!!!!

Welcome anyway though!!! hehehe!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you MrsBurgundy
I thought I was uploading this message to Lipotrim forum but it ended up in Lighter Life territory. Lol

I tried moving/deleting it but it didn't work

But it's always nice to meet other members on there way to weight loss. We all take different paths but goal is same. Best wishes on your weight loss journey:)

And to you!! Can never have too much support!!
How are you getting on!?

I wish you all the best!! Feel free to keep us updated!! Xxx

MrsRR said:
Dear all

I have been really inspired and motivated by all the weight losses and success stories posted by MiniMins members here in Lipotrim forum. So I decided to give it a go myself and picked up Lipotrim packs from chemist today :).

I will be surviving on shakes as I am a vegetarian and there are no soups available for vegetarians:(.

My start weight is 15.9 stones (99.5 kg) and I want to loose around 4 stones!

I am looking forward to my weight loss journey and being a member of Lipotrim family. Thank you

I'm vegetarian all the LL packs are veggie!
Good luck
Jx

Back