Step 1 Sole Source + New starter

Hey

I'm new to this and thought I'd keep a diary hoping this would motivate me. I start sole source tomor (fingers crossed).
I've been advised to cut down on my carb intake today and drink loads of water.
I know the first week is going to be hard. So any tips, advice would be much appreciated.
Three stone to lose

X x x x speak soon x x x x X

Hi, I found the first 3 days really hard and it almost makes you stop. I had really bad headaches and hunger. I felt really weak too but then suddenly on day 4 I felt good. The hunger and headaches went and it felt much easier. I am now on day 12 and time is going faster than at the start. I lost 10 pounds in my first week which really motivated me to keep going. You will love the diet when you get in to it and have some great losses. :)

Hi Emma,

I've also got 3 stone to lose and aim to do this by Christmas which my CDC said was perfectly do-able. Day two I had a really bad headache but from day 3 no more. Yesterdaym day 5, I was really hungry and nearly caved but the girls on here reminded me why I'm doing this and I'll feel a million time wrse if I did. So I had a chocolate tetra and all was well with the world.

I can't lie, it is hard because of course we all LOVE food, that's why we're here, but the support on this forum is fantastic.

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and I've not even had a sneaky peek on the scales so its going to be a surprise - I'll let you know!

Puds x

Hi Puds,

Arr your going to be surprised Timor wen u get weighed. Can't believe you haven't had a peek lol.
Let me know how you get on

This forum is so good, makes u motivated. Plus know that people find it hard too. Slightly makes it more easier. If get wat I mean x x x

Em x

Back