New Starter

fifecaz

Hello.all well going to my class tomorrow morning haven't done ll for 3 years so hoping this will be it ..wondered if anyone wanted to buddy up give support really dont want to fail please help xx

Hiya, welcome back to LL - well done for getting back on the wagon! I'm restarting too, after about 3 years :) near the end of my first week!

Putting yourself down won't help ;) trust me. Just believe you can get through *today* - one day at a time. Don't think about the weeks, months ahead. Just this moment. Small victories.
You'll be ok. :) A stumble here or there isn't a fall off the cliff!

I'm at the end of day 7 today - the landmark. If I can get through 1 week - the habits drops off, the cravings stop (more or less), it's downhill from here... so to speak .. :)

Im on day 3 and doing ok not 100% just a wee nibble on biscuit but I know I will stop that what a pathetic loser I am eh cant even do 3 days with a bite o biscuit but am.still having 4 packs plus 3-4 litres o water ........your doing well well.done you let me know how your weigh in goes

Put a line under it and move on :) The nibble of biscuit can evolve into a big scary wolf - don't let it! And hun, don't put yourself down :( We all make mistakes, we're only human. Just next time, have a think about the biscuit and why you want to have it. The biscuit is not the answer to your troubles and it'll only make you feel worse! x Stay strong x

Hi, day 4 today and looking for a LL buddy or buddies .... think for us all to succeed at LL we need as much support as possible. How you getting on? X

Support and self-discipline are the most important things. :)

Know that you are not alone. When you feel wobbly - come write something here! It really helps to write a diary. We're all in it together. :D

Back