New Starter

swatkatz

Hi

Im Tyreese, 29, i weigh in at at around 12.3 stones, my goal is to loose that 2.3 as a minimum, my weight might not seem a lot but im very short, 5"2 so not my ideal weight

my only quim is, the taste of the shakes is horrid, anyone have any tips on drinking this, i struggled to drink a pack just cause of the taste

also, a strange question...
is it permissable to just eat the powder without mixing it with water? cause i got sum on my hand and i licked it off and i found i could stomach that, so instead of using water to make the shake, just down it as a powder then drink a pint of water and let it mix in my belly

Last edited:
Welcome Tyreese

I wouldnt know about just having powder, though wouldnt think it would be a problem as long as you drink the right amount of water. I personally think the shakes are ok, im not a chocolate fan but the choc one is the most appetising. Ive heard that most people hate the chicken soup but I bit the bullet and had one today and thought it was tasty and a welcome change to sweet shakes.

Keep strong, Im a week in and not finding hunger a problem at all, just cravings but have been promised these will pass too :)

Lx

i dont get hungry that often, which is weird, for me i dont think the cravings will be a issue, its more trying to stomach these shakes somehow, im trying the "chocolate bars", just in freezer atm, hopefully that might sorta help.

also. i find my hands sort of smell of the powder, even when i aint handled it

Hi tyreese many ppl on here say having ur shakes with cold water and ice is nice but I couldn't manage that I have mine with room temp water I find it dissolves better in the water then, sometimes add a tiny bit of coffee as well.
I also drink it straight from the shaker so I don't have to smell it .

Good luck

Hiya,
Have you tried adding anything to your shake? I found the vanilla absolutly unbearable. After adding hot coffee to it, i found it was ok. The chocolate one can also be made with coffee. I usually have my chocolate in the evening so i make it with hot peppermint tea, feels like an evening treat although it is just a shake. I hated the taste of the shakes in the first week, but im getting used to it now. I have even started having the chicken ones at lunch time, its perfect for me as i dont want my workmates to know about the diet. They just assume its a cup a soup. :)

im finding this just too hard, its not my hunger, its trying to take this shake, just tried them as chocolate bars, and i vomitted it out in seconds, i really dont want this journey to be over before it began but looks like it might have too, i just cant eat/drink it

Hey swatkatz, I have to say that I've never had a vanilla shake plain, always have with coffee, which doesn't help if you don't like coffee. The chocolate makes a nice 'hot cocoa' type of drink as well as a mocha type of drink.
Have you tried other types of diet similar to Lipotrim? I haven't, but it sounds like exante is pretty much the same if you need the strictness. Don't know if you could get a sample of their shake and try it before you spend money on the program. The reason Lipotrim works is that it puts you into ketosis which you can also do following the Atkins Diet and on that you eat foods, just don't lose the weight as quickly and you might be more tempted to eat 'bad' foods. Just wanted to throw those out there as you seem motivated to lose the weight and just are struggling with the shakes.

Back