new starter :-)

lauracookie17

Hi everyone, I thought id say hello. I'm starting ww (again x 10000) from tomorrow just using the apps. I have about 4 stone to loose. Like a lot of us I've been on so many diets and need the enthusiasm back that i used to have lol! I always seem to come back to ww as it works when you follow it!! Went to the nurse this morning and my blood pressure is slightly raised. Im going back in 12 weeks so would be great to see an improvement in that area as well as on the scales.
Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi everyone, I thought id say hello. I'm starting ww (again x 10000) from tomorrow just using the apps. I have about 4 stone to loose. Like a lot of us I've been on so many diets and need the enthusiasm back that i used to have lol! I always seem to come back to ww as it works when you follow it!! Went to the nurse this morning and my blood pressure is slightly raised. Im going back in 12 weeks so would be great to see an improvement in that area as well as on the scales.

Hiya and welcome

Wish u all the luck with your weight loss and hopefully an improvement in your blood pressure to

Welcome and Good Luck Laura :) Look forward to reading your journey. X

Thanks ladies, hope you are having a good day. First day on it today, so far so good :) xxx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies, hope you are having a good day. First day on it today, so far so good :) xxx

Nearly at the end of your first day :) How have u found if? Not too hungry I hope? X

Thanks ladies for checking up on me. Last week wss a bit of a false start *hangs head in shame* but im ip and running as of today :) We did a good food shop yesterday and ive planned today's meals and im determined to stay on track!! If I can do it through half term I think it will set me up well.
Ive been reading this board lots and feeling very inspired :) xxx

Thanks ladies for checking up on me. Last week wss a bit of a false start *hangs head in shame* but im ip and running as of today :) We did a good food shop yesterday and ive planned today's meals and im determined to stay on track!! If I can do it through half term I think it will set me up well.
Ive been reading this board lots and feeling very inspired :) xxx

Hey Laura :) Onwards and Downwards for the week ahead! What Yummy Meals do you have planned for today? X

Hey Laura :) Onwards and Downwards for the week ahead! What Yummy Meals do you have planned for today? X

Aww thanks Serena, well I had 2 crumpets with marmite for breakie. Goung to have an ainsley Harriet soup with poss some salad for lunch. Then a new Linda McCartney masala vegcake with maybe a jacket potato for tea.

Are you a veggie? I read a few posts on your diary yesterday but hoping to read more tonight xxx

Aww thanks Serena, well I had 2 crumpets with marmite for breakie. Goung to have an ainsley Harriet soup with poss some salad for lunch. Then a new Linda McCartney masala vegcake with maybe a jacket potato for tea.

Are you a veggie? I read a few posts on your diary yesterday but hoping to read more tonight xxx

I am indeed Veggie! Are you? X

I am indeed :) been a veggie since I was 13 so nearly 25 years *shock face* lol! Xxx

I thought you was 17 ;-) Lol! I've been Veggie since Birth :) Ruby and Clover are fellow WW Veggies!x

Very pleased with myself :) ive tracked everything and stuck to my points. First time for ages!! I have two pp left but ive had quite a few cups of tea today so may have underestimated my milk so happy to leave the 2 there.
Roll on day 2 xxx

Very pleased with myself :) ive tracked everything and stuck to my points. First time for ages!! I have two pp left but ive had quite a few cups of tea today so may have underestimated my milk so happy to leave the 2 there.
Roll on day 2 xxx

Well Done Sweetie! Doesn't seem 24.5 Weeks Ago I was completing Day 1! X

Well Done Sweetie! Doesn't seem 24.5 Weeks Ago I was completing Day 1! X

Wow seems like a long way away but as i read somewhere the time will pass anyway so its a good feeling to start this journey finally. I must admit I do feel quite hungry but just had a vanilla redbush tea and will go to bed in a mo lol! Xxx

Back