new starter

debi-dallas

HELLO fellow dieters,
I have just started the slimming world diet last Monday 13th April 2015. I need to loose weight because last year I was very ill and had to have two operations which left me with complications with muscles and oedema/pitted oedema. my illness can be reoccurring and I need loose weight in case I need to go under aesthetic or have a long time operation again. I have 6 months before my next check up and I hope to lose half of my goal weigh by then and the rest within 12 months. im not going to a club doing it via books lent from friends and sites like this one. I have checked this site several times when I had questions regarding sins and allowances and I would love to hear from anybody with any recipes. I hope I can maintain this diet hence joining this group for support and to keep me in check. my goal weight loss is 8 stone.......hear goes :eek:

hey! Welcome :) The site is really good for slimming world advice. There's loads of recipes on here! The spag bol is my fave, I make it for my friends and they don't even realise it's "diet" x

Back