New Starter

Hi guys i have started Exante total solutions today, i have 93lbs to loose by September so just hope that i have the staying power, as i have no support at home. I feel ok so far on day 1 , apart from a slight headache , but i have been drinking plenty and have had 3 shakes so far and my last one to have shortly , it's chocolate so going to make it with hot water :) . Anyway just thought i would introduce myself and say hi and if there are any other new starters out there please feel free to be my weight loss buddy :)

Last edited:
Hi.
I have just started week 5 but still feel like a newbie!

Welcome and good luck

Hi and welcome.

I've been on this 6 weeks now and believe me the first few days are the worst.
Are you doing 4 packs per day then?

Hi
Day 1 here too (about 3rd time) - keep going back to it as I know if I stick to it then it works. It's just not being able to maintain when I actually get to where I want to be as life seems to get in the way!

My headache has just kicked in but I think that's because I've not had enough to drink. Only at 1.5 litres so far

Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi guys thanks for all the messages :) i have started off on the 1st 2 days with 4 packs then 3rd day onwards will be 3 packs a day. I have done exante before and lost 4 st and kept it off for 2yrs but i went through a bad patch last yr after a 15yr relationship broke down and i just pilled the weight on, through happiness i guess lol , but i am going to approach it the same way as i did last time and that is 4 packs for day 1-2 then 3 packs until goal met , no exercise in week one, well not exhaustive exercise anyway , then i will hit the gym 5 times a week and do 1 hr of cardio each day and maybe the odd zumba class. As my energy levels increased over the weeks i upped my level of exercise and changed it round ,i found that doing interval training on the treadmill was excellent for burning fat and the inches fell off my waist and drinking lots of water really helped and improved my skin. I also took biotin tablets each day, which is not for everyone, but as a man( not being sexist) on a vlcd it can thin your hair much more than women so it actually improved my hair and nails at the same time.

Wow all that exercise ! Well that won't be me

hi guys day 15 for me and im so hungry is this normal i thought hunger would have passed by now, i have a dinner to go to tomorrow night what is the best thing for me to order any suggestions xx

Wow all that exercise ! Well that won't be me
Lol i know it seem a little excessive but in all honesty it's only around 3hrs 45mins of cardio a week as i will be going 5 day per week and ruffly around 45mins per session like i did before and it really does increase energy levels and makes you feel much better and helps with sleep :)

and i ate 5 crisps this morning which i feel awful about
Don't worry it's only a little hiccup :) are you drinking enough water ? if not drink more to help you feel fuller, also you may want to consider Biotin, this is what i am taking now and i took last time i did it and it does help with hunger , i bought max strength 10,000 mcg off of eBay , it cost around £8 but lasts for around 3months , hope this helps :)

thankyou hun, i thought being in ketosis would make hunger fade? x
Can i ask are you on total solutions ? how many shakes/meals/bars are you having per day and how much water ? Strangely enough i am feeling a little hungry today , but did manage to walk past KFC and SUBWAY without popping in, i was happy just to smell the food as i walked past lol how is it when we are dieting you always crave the foods you no you shouldn't eat or have lol

Can i ask Darcy if you have been exercising on the weight loss ?

Um, no :oops:

I'm not much for exercise, afraid to say

.....though I am planning to start going for walks when the weather improves, as I'm sure it will help the loss :D

You're doing great - well done! :)

Can i ask are you on total solutions ? how many shakes/meals/bars are you having per day and how much water ? Strangely enough i am feeling a little hungry today , but did manage to walk past KFC and SUBWAY without popping in, i was happy just to smell the food as i walked past lol how is it when we are dieting you always crave the foods you no you shouldn't eat or have lol

i am sticking to it 100% and on total solution i will have a shake in morning bar for lunch and shake for dinner not drinking much water as i have to force it down as it is lol maybe 1 ltr per day x

i am sticking to it 100% and on total solution i will have a shake in morning bar for lunch and shake for dinner not drinking much water as i have to force it down as it is lol maybe 1 ltr per day x

BUT in saying that i went out for a celebratory meal on friday night and ate potatoes with my fish so thats def knocked me out of ketosis so started again saturday x

Back