New starting tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dd1975, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. dd1975

dd1975 Member

Hi all, just wanted to say hello as I’m starting CD SS tomorrow.

Feel very low at the moment, like I’m on a downward spiral that I don’t seem to be able to stop. I know it shouldn’t but my weight affects my confidence soo much & I hate that I’ve let myself get to this place but I seem to fail at all attempts to change…

Tomorrow I hope that with the help of CD I can start to get some resemblance of control.

My first goal is to get successfully to the end of Day 1

Fingers crossed!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi and welcome Debera .... lots of us have felt and still feel the same as you. Come on here often, read through the threads, look at the slideshow showing fantastic transformations of people, ask anyting you need to and hopefully you'll soon be feeling better.

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good goal! Good luck, you can do it.

5. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to CD. It is the best. Keep coming on here and you will get so much support.

Good luck on your weight loss :)

6. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    hun i started this diet just 7 weeks ago and the girls on here are fantastic good luck your be gr8 xxx

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Hey Debra & Welcome To Minis,i Know Exactly How You Feel And I Think That Sometimes We Have To Hit An All Time Low Before We Can Do Anything With Ourselves.your Half Way There Just By Starting This Diet,you`ll Get Tons Of Support On Here,everyone Is Great.
    I Wish You The Very Best Of Luck,stick With It And Just Remember How You Feel Now And That You Don`t Want To Feel Like That Again.
    Take Some Before Pics To Spur You On Too,it`s A Great Incentive
    Best Of Luck,
    Elaine X

8. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Debra. Stick with minimins and these lot will get u thru. They have done me. All will be fine, uve taken the biggest step in starting it, so keep it up, and ull be feeling confident again in no time. x

9. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey!!!
    Me too!

Good luck!

Jen
    x

10. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Debra! And Jen too! Welcome to Mini's and CD! The others are right, this forum is a godsend for support and encouragement, use it wisely :D

Good luck to you both xx

11. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    DD1975 welcome on board, you're definitely in the right place for support, I started just over 2 weeks ago with similar BMI to you and I have to say even that short time on I have noticed a difference in how I feel

Best of luck starting today, the first few days are the hardest but you do get to a good place with the diet pretty quick. I found the water to be excellent for taking the hunger pangs away :)

12. hutchi

hutchi Member

Diet:
    exante
    welcome! i think every single one of us has felt like you do at some point(i know i have and still do) this site is brilliant and you will soon realize your not alone.good luck.

13. Pink_chic

Pink_chic Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Take it a day at a time, if you start to feel like you can't do it take a look at the inspirational slide show it real is amazing! Good look!

14. Spikylady

Spikylady Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    You can do it hun.... I was where you are mentally and 2 weeks down I am feeling fantastic and my clothes feel better too! With the support off here you will feel better in no time! Rxx

15. dd1975

dd1975 Member

Thank you all for such lovely & helpful comments xx

Day 1, so far so good – taking it slowly but have lasted past lunch time, so a step in the right direction.. I’m off work today – relaxing & having a bit of a lazy day, its been good for reading up on all the great inspirational threads - which have been really helpful.

My trouble time is around 6-8pm – that’s usually when all good intentions go flying out of the window, so today I’m going to take a long bath & hopefully all will go well for the rest of the day.

Once again thank you…

16. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi from another first dayer!

Glad its going well so far - sending you lots of stay-strong vibes for later this evening x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.