New strawberry shakes-yuk!

Soon2B wii mii

Just started a new box of shakes today. Vanilla this morning tasted the same as usual but the strawberry one I had tonight....it tasted so artificial and strong. I've got so used to the bland taste of Exante and this was a shock to my tastebuds. Checked the nutritional info against an old one and that's different too. (tried to attach pics of back of both packs but I'll have to try again from computer not phone)

Think I'll be pinching my nose and gulping it down next time. Here's hoping the banana and chocolate ones are ok.

Attachments

• 2012-07-03 21.24.46.jpg
    2012-07-03 21.24.46.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 2012-07-03 21.23.53.jpg
    2012-07-03 21.23.53.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 108
The strawberry one is awful I ended up Leaving mine and ordering the porridge instead as I really couldn't stand it.

Have they changed to packs then, or just another bad batch? If its a bad batch that they know about, they will send you a another lot, so its worth emailing them

There's nothing 'wrong' with them, I just think it's a new formulation as the nutritional info is different too. I'm not sure how long it's been like this as I was using up shakes I bought last year bb end Jun 2012 and have only just got new ones. I think the banana is stronger too although that is at least palitable. I've given the strawberry ones away, the taste reminded me of the allaboutw8 ones I once tried, artificial and obviously chemical flavouring. Since I've never been keen on the chocolate ones it looks like I'll be sticking to vanilla shakes and bars once this box has gone.

I've just tasted my new batch of strawberry shakes & have to agree it tasted awful. Its similar to how I would imagine cold stale lard would taste!! Why on earth has it been changed cos the earlier batch tasted yummy. Cant wait to finish this lot, I wont be ordering any more of the strawberry flavour.

i noticed this with the banana, yuck!

Back