Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

new team look out

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by teenybash, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. teenybash

teenybash Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    ok so im looking to be part of a team and missed a message for me to join one so if anyone has a place can you post here please and ill come check you out lol ta very much... oh and my weigh in is today. started cd on the 21st october.

lyndsey x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teenybash

teenybash Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    either that or if there a few people looking for a team i can make one up if people dont mind a newbie being team leader lol..... oh i shall think of names just in case lmao.... up to number 17 eh! ummmmm watch this space hahahaha x

4. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think the waterbabes are still looking. Go to the subforums CD Teams and look for the waterbabes official thread and ask their leader.

5. chalack

chalack Full Member

Hi im looking to join a team or start up a team. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.