New Team - The Jiggery Pokery

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hiya Everyone

I have just started a new team caled the Jiggery Pokery if anyone would like to join me ;) i would love it :D It needs 5 more members to help and support eachother 100% through the CD ups and downs.

I know everyone on this site is really supportive so i am sure i will have lovely members on the team hehe! :p

If you would like to join my team please join up in the CD teams section and look for 'The Jiggery Pokery Team' hehe!

Be fast tho there is ONLY 5 places :eek: hehe xxxxx <3<3
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Pick Me!! Pick Me!! Pick Me!!

What do I need to do now? I'm all in for the Jiggery Pokery :D
  4. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

OK hun go into the CD Teams and click on the jiggery pokery team hun there is just 1 place left <3 xxx
  5. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Ok sorry everyone the team is now full. Managed to fill it within 10min i am shocked haha!! Stokegal welcome hun come and find your other team members xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.