New! Tesco syn free yogurt

SWLizzy

I have just bought a new fat free blueberry yogurt made by Tesco and it is yummy. However as it is a new product it isn't listed on the SW website, but have worked it out manually using the Syn calculator and its free!:D It comes in a big tub and its absolutely lovely, especially with blackberries (which are £1 at the moment in tescos)

So glad I found this as I was gutted when Fat free Onken changed so that they had syns!

Oh no! I have been eating the vanilla and mango & apple fat free onken. How many syns do they have? I have been counting them as free?

Try the limited edition muller light, mint with choc sprinkles. It's really nice but I do prefer the Onken. Gutted too!

Yes, I fell into the Onken trap too - the apple and mango one is lovely! :-( Wondered why I kept STS at group, then found that out... I had been eating quite a lot of it!

That's good about the Tesco one though, I will take a look :)

It's a shame that the better quality yogurts are synned and the full-of-rubbish one's are syn free :(

I guess it's sugar vs sweeteners :/

Only just seen this thread. I saw the Tesco Fat Free Blueberry & the Fat Free Vanilla & Rhubarb in store today - as they have very similar NV and the Blueberry is free, I'm hoping the Vanilla & Rhubarb is too.

Anyone know for deff please ?

Back