Attack New to attack....and minimins!!

Gemmarie

hi all! Going into my 3rd day of attack today, very hungry yesterday, mainly I think but I didn't eat much yesterday (due to working at hospital-wasn't organised to take food with me so ate from canteen) ate 2 pieces of lemon sole and fat free natural yoghurt, going to make a oatbran gallette today! Hoping the hunger will fade? Never had much sticking power with previous diets hopefully Dukan is different!!

Thanks for the tip of sugar free jelly and muller yoghurts

Gem
:)

Well done! Skinny lattes and boiled eggs are good snacks on attack. Itll all be worth it when u jump on the scales :-D x

welcome to dukan and the forum gem - it defo works but you do have to plan a lot and make sure you have dukan friendly food to hand

hello.. i am just out the attack phase for about 5 days now. I struggled the first couple days as i seemed to want to eat anything and everything.. but its ok now. I have lost 7lb and not actually as hungry now anyway. As others have said..boiled egg, skinny lattes, lots water, also i make up ham rolls - pieces of ham with quark/ff fromage fraise mix in the middle for when i am snacking at work etc Good luck

Ooh lovely thanks a lot! Having fish tonight struuggle to think what to have with it, will be easier when can introduce veggies again....hunger has defo decreased a bit today this is a great forum :-D

Hi Gem,

Good luck with Dukan and make sure you eat protein when you're hungry.

Its worth googling recipes. I found a great site last night, not sure if I am allowed to post it, but google Dukan recipes. I have had loads of chicken, fish and beef and every time the meal is completely different because i cook it differently. Plan the week ahead it really would work. For days when I am going to school I made ham and cheese quiche. It uses cottage chese, eggs, and ham. No pastry of course, and the recipe does two days. I had that for one of my attack days.

Look on the recipe threads on here too, loads of ideas.

good luck x

Its worth googling recipes. I found a great site last night, not sure if I am allowed to post it, but google Dukan recipes. I have had loads of chicken, fish and beef and every time the meal is completely different because i cook it differently. Plan the week ahead it really would work. For days when I am going to school I made ham and cheese quiche. It uses cottage chese, eggs, and ham. No pastry of course, and the recipe does two days. I had that for one of my attack days.

Look on the recipe threads on here too, loads of ideas.

good luck x

Posting links is fine hun x

I use Quark in my quiche, haven't bought Cottage Cheese since I started...hate the stuff!

welcome Gemmarie and good luck with Attack! Hope the hunger is getting better. It's usually just the first day or two: it happened to me too, first because I wasn't sure what I could eat and ended up eating quite little; and second because after a while the protein starts to trigger ketosis which kills your hunger pangs. So it's all downhill from here!

Last edited:
Back