new to be-yu...HELP!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by lou83, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. lou83

lou83 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    be-yu
    Hello to all,
    I started the be-yu diet yesterday and can find little information on this diet, Im having shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and shake for dinner however that only worked out at 409 calories, am i supposed to be having more than that, im trying my hardest to drink 2 litres water i nearly managed that yesterday! can anyone give any advice? would be most appreciated!!
    thank you x :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Crikey, don't know anything about this one, hopefully someone who does will be along shortly. Sounds incredibly low though. Is is a spin on the Cambridge or Lighter Life?

4. lou83

lou83 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    be-yu
    hee hee I think it is like both of those and lipotrim! im pretty sure the calories are supposed to be a little more but can't seem to find out!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.