New to Cambridge....how best to start??

Hello everyone!

I am seeing my consultant today!!! So excited ...but
I wondered how best to start. I will be doing SS+ but am a bit cautious about going straight for it as it will be such a shock from what I have been eating and I work silly long hours so don't know how I will cope with the hunger and low carbs.

Any advice welcome. I am 14 st 10lb ish....and a mere 5 ft 1!

(And how do I add a weight and goals bit under like my posts like I see on others? Thanks!!)

I always find it easiest to dive in SS/SS+, however, for a few days before I start the diet I go 'Atkins' and cut out carbs, that way I am dealing with missing the carbs while still eating rather than cutting back on carbs and food together. Hope that makes sense. Also make sure you are drinking loads this will help with the hunger, the first few days are the worst but no matter how bad it seems keep on going, as soon as you get into ketosis you wonder why you were struggling and it becomes so easy.

I am the same height and a similar weight (a bit more than you, but hopefully not for long) and have done this diet successfully in the past, it is brilliant and is the only diet I have ever found which has such good losses so quickly.

The tickers at the bottom, you just need to click on someone else's and it takes you to a website and lets you set one up, however, I am pretty sure with this site you have to have made a certain number of posts before it will let you do this. Just go though making comments on other posts... it is about 20 you have to do.

Good luck with the diet.

Hey,

I jumped right into it. The day before I ate a whole cake, 4 bits of malteaser slice, a chineese take away and a garlic bread. Then on day three I was really ill, I beileave it was just withdrawls from suger caffine and carbs.

I would start to cut things out in the days before you start. Drink loads of watter, cut down meal sizes and carbs, just to be on the safe side lol it is less of a shock to the system then.

You can have a signature, and on that you can add anything you like, like the wee tickers, I love my wee ruler with the dog on it.
I'm not sure if you need to have 20 posts first or not. For a lot of things they only get unlocked at 20 or 50 posts. It seems like a lot.
But once you get chatting to people its not. I managed 60 posts in a few days lol But then I talk too much.

Thanks! I have all my packs now and am going to cut down on carbs today and tomorrow.

Am a woman on a mission!

Back