Step 1 Sole Source New to Cambridge/minimins and need some inspiration :)

Hey everyone.
Hows everyones weight loss journey going with cambridge?? Im on step 1 sole source shakes and finally reached day5 rather proud of myself as im hopeless on diets. How much water is everyone drinking ??and have you noticed any side effects?? x

Hiya well done on getting this far, it's not easy is it?
I've lost around Ye 2stone mark, I've got some pics

image-2544704555.jpg

This was me last Xmas

image-2330538305.jpg

This was me 2 days ago!
It's all worth it in the end! I drank about 2.5-3 litres a day!
Good luck and keep us updated on ur progress x

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Wow! Well done you!
You look terrific... would have been nice to see your face in the second pic.:p
It doesn't matter how many times I see before and after pics I'm always amazed at the physical difference

congratulations!!

WOW rebecca your looking absolutely fantastic, im very proud to say after 5 weeks ive lost a total of 22lb :D must admit tho the longer im on it the harder im finding it. Went off track a few times and even tried the sole source plus for few weeks to try and help me but with a loss of 1-2lb per week gone back onto sole source. How are you managing to drink so much water?? im really struggling i started off drinking 4-6pints a day but ended up feeling bloated :(((tried the berry water flavouring which is quite nice got my consultant coming with the orange tomorro. Target was size 18 to a size 14 by new years eve.....................dont think i will be reaching that :/ x

Hi Michelle Lou

welcome to all the weird and wonderful world of cambridge!! i'm on the tail on end of week 4!! last weigh in i had lost 13 lb and i have my 4 week weigh in tomorrow!

so far it has been hard as i have all the diwali festivities to deal with while being on SS so admittidly i ave cheated a little here and there!!

just as i thought i was really starting to focus i came down with the runs and felt awful all of sunday and yesterday but better today!!

i'm drinking just over 2 ltrs of water per day but my main issue is i need to find ways to keep myself busy so that i am not tempted to cheat and eat things i'm not supposed to!!

Back