• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to CD seeking buddies and support Please!!!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly may I say this site has been truly inspirational and a very well done to everyone for all the weight loss .

I am 29 years old, I live in London and I am a civil servant. I started the CD 2 weeks ago. My start weight was 13st 7lb, my height 5.7. I lost a total of 9 lb in the 2 weeks which I am really pleased about. I had a bit of a blip last Sunday and I had 3 month full of rice & lamb but stopped immediately after that. Since then I have been really good and I am very determined. My target is to loose 3 and half stones, so ideal weight would be 10 stone. I am getting married in the New Year. I have steadily put on weight over the last 5 years and have been unhappy ever since. I haven’t really tried any diet before so this will be my first .

I have started going to the gym also 3 to 4 times each week for an hour each time.

I welcome everyone’s support and success stories.......

I look forward to hearing from you all....

Best Wishes

Hana

P.S How do you add a tracker?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
S: 13st3lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(32.43%)
Hi Hana.
It sounds like you've been doing well so far. I can understand the blip, beleive me!
If you feel that way again, log on here, it's the only thing thats stopped me hitting the food today!
Good luck!!

Hi Hannah

you have done really well already well done ! we all have blips at some stage of a diet. I am just on my second day and feeling okish and reading this forum helps a great deal

Terri

Hi Mini,

Thanks, for your support. I think i have set up my tracker so this should show in this post.

Thank you greatly for the links......

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

With thanks

Hana

Hi Uniqua,

Thank you for you encouraging words my dear and well done for your weight loose to date.

I will be logging on everyday for sure just to keep me motivated....

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

with thanks

Hana

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Hi Hana hun,

Please do come and join us over on Brides to Be! Do you fancy buddying up as I am hoping to get to 10st ideally as well and am in the same place BMIwise as you are (pretty much)! I am on day 7 of CD SS (have been 100% since day 1 except a small blip last night but am now more determined than ever)...

Keep it up :) xxx