New to CD - start Step 2 on Monday - Nervous

ginzeh

I am very nervous - nervous i'll want to eat, what if it doesnt work for me and i stick to it and no weight comes off...will it be quick or slow weightloss? will i get bored?

I know I can't get bored. I hate to do this for my own sanity at least lol.

Anyone else start on Step 2? Everyone seems to be starting on SS but I can't. consultant put me on this to start with, I need to lose about 8 stone on my card - But I want to lose around 4/5 - I think i'll look ridiculous skinny, I'm too curvy - I don't want to be skinny i want to have that healthy cute chubby look at least lol.

Anyone else start on Step 2?? I'm worried my weightloss won't be dramatic as SS etc. :(

I am very nervous - nervous i'll want to eat, what if it doesnt work for me and i stick to it and no weight comes off...will it be quick or slow weightloss? will i get bored? I know I can't get bored. I hate to do this for my own sanity at least lol. Anyone else start on Step 2? Everyone seems to be starting on SS but I can't. consultant put me on this to start with, I need to lose about 8 stone on my card - But I want to lose around 4/5 - I think i'll look ridiculous skinny, I'm too curvy - I don't want to be skinny i want to have that healthy cute chubby look at least lol. Anyone else start on Step 2?? I'm worried my weightloss won't be dramatic as SS etc. :(
Hi. I started step 2 on Wednesday as my BMI is too high for SS. So, it's the morning of day 4 and I've lost 5lb so far! Like you 8 stone would be perfect BMI but I'm aiming for 6 where I'll be a healthy, curvy size 12, as I've been in the past. I was worried as wanted to do SS for quick results but fingers crossed it's looking promising. CDC said we could change to SS when BMI is below 40 if needed. Hope this helps you feel reassured it will work.

I started in step 2. Due to medical problems. You will lose weight and it will be dramatic. You lose almost as quickly on step 2 as you do on ss. Basically if you do a bit of walking or other exercise (keeping it quite gentle) you will knock the extra 150-200 cals off and basically your intake will be the same as those on ss. That's what I did.

Stick to the pure protein (meat) and veg or salad in your meal and you'll be in ketosis too. So you'll get that buzzy high and won't really feel hungry.

You'll lose it so long as you stick with it!

Good luck and keep coming on here for the support!

Xxx

Hey thanks girls,

I was apart of the other weightloss forum like this as I had a gastric balloon a while ago which was distrasterous and made me so ill so in the end - had it removed and was warned id put on more weight and be bigger than I started so £6000 down the drain and bigger than ever (I was 14st when I had the balloon!!!!) I am back at square one feeling sorry for myself :/

This is my next attempt and hopefully my last before I get forced by family to have the band!!! I want to do this without a foreign object again!!!

I will; be confident with my byofriend, I will let him see me and not feel anxious and want the floor to swallow me up.

I want to be adventurerous and show him how sexy I am and be that girl he first got with over 5 years ago. I WILL DO THIS. :)

I wil definetly use this forum like the other one :) shame registrations dont cross over as I had over 200+ posts, back to square one on here not being able to do/view as much :(

Good luck all
xxxx

Hi

How are you getting on? Day 3 for you? The step 2 is working fine for me so I'm sure it'll work for you too :)

Hey, I got weighed today only 3rd day lol but I've lost 4lbs!

My consultant wanted to weigh me early to motivate me and wants to weigh me Friday before weekend and see my loss to spur me on for over the weekend!

so far happy but very tired still and feel hungry, how are you getting on? What have you been eating?

I have started an little diary in the diary section on here I write in :) thanks for asking, I've found it quite lonely on here not many replies and stuff!

Good luck xxx

You're making a good start then :)
I felt very tired and achy days 3-6 but feeling much more alert now. So I'm sure you'll be over the worst of it soon.
i started a diary too to keep motivated; will go and nosy at yours now lol.
good luck to you too :bighug:

I also started on step 2 :) I weighed myself this morning and by my scales I have already lost 5.5lb since Monday which is mental!! I did weigh in the evening though and weighed myself this morning! I love love LOVE this diet!! xx

Woo! Wd jaykay!

What is your goal??

Keep going good luck!

What foods you having in the evening? How you finding it?

X

Back