• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to CD

S: 10st12lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st0lb(9.21%)
Good Morning you lot!
Im new to the Cambridge Diet, I have my appointment this afternoon and I can't wait to start tomorrow. I have in the past done Lipotrim, which i found fab but unforuntely I dont drive and the counsellor for CD only lives a mile away, which is great!
Ive been reading your posts and your weight losses are FAB! I'm hoping for the sameish weight loss as I was having when i was Lipoing! Any ex lipos out there now doing CD?
Thanks all
Shelly

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just been to see the counsellor......... lovely mixture of flavours!
Woohoo.. roll on next friday first weigh in lol

Hi Shelly, welcome to CD hun, or should I say CWP lol.

I first did LT and then changed to Cambridge, I loved the choice and my weight loss was exactly the same.

You know what to expect, so just hang on in there for the first few days x x

Thank you Cheryl!
Well done on the massive weightloss and giving up smoking. Ive been "smoke free" now for nearly 5 years.... keep it up!
It's great to know that the weightloss is about the same.... thanks for that!!

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Hi
Good luck! The choice of flavours is great (personal favourite - Vanilla shakes!).

All the best!!
Lynne
x

hey , I swapped from Lipotrim 6 weeks ago .. and CD is amazing .. tastes are so much better its not like dieting !! I now do the SS+ plan , with a little food involved , and its harder to stick to but good for teaching me self control and good eating habits .
Good luck with CD and hope you enjoy the yummy packs :)

Thank you hun, the packs sound nicer to be honest!
Wow youve lost, like a little person, over 5 st!! Your amazing!!!

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
good luck with your journey. i've only ever done CD, 3rd time (first time on a higher plan, other 2 ss). love the fast weight loss on this diet and after doing ww whilst bf my baby dude (matthew) loosing slow was frustrating :eek:

C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24
hi shelly im from south wales too! is les your consultant?, hope so she's fab. hope you have a great week, watch those lbs melt off lol x