new to cd

kezzie25

Hi everyone, new to hear, been reading over everyones posts for a few days now and theyv really inspired me. i started CD yesterday and actually feeling really good im doing the sole source plus. had a sneaky weigh of myself and the scales said id lost 3lbs already. im really looking foward to my first weigh in next tue, just hoping for the big losses like everyone else seems to have on here, is anyone else new to the diet? id like there thoughts and if anyone is doing the source plus?? ive got 4 stone to lose and really want to do it before the years out. i cant actually imagine myself as being slim feels like it will never happen.
kez
xx

Hiya kez!!

I started Monday, got around 5 stone to lose, can't imagine being slim either, never really been there!!

Loving the plan so far! Fingers crossed we continue too eh?! Xx

aw thanks for the quick reply, iv always been crap on diets but after getting weighed i was shocked and needed to do something drastic, im really enjoying this up to now helps that im really motivated at the min, and i love all the shakes. just wanna see the weight fall off, at the same time its quite nerve racking the thought of being at my goal weight, are you on the sole source plus? i am doing this one??

xxx

kezzie25 said:
aw thanks for the quick reply, iv always been crap on diets but after getting weighed i was shocked and needed to do something drastic, im really enjoying this up to now helps that im really motivated at the min, and i love all the shakes. just wanna see the weight fall off, at the same time its quite nerve racking the thought of being at my goal weight, are you on the sole source plus? i am doing this one??

xxx

I'm doing sole source, feels quite good, not sure if I've hit ketosis yet, going to pee on a stick tomorrow!

Currently slurping on my homemade ice lolly! X

Back