Step 1 Sole Source New to CD

Joshellie

Hello Everyone,

Just posting a little thread to say hello really. I started SS yesterday (31/10) so far, so good. Yes I'm hungry but not starving (she says as her belly does the loudest grumble lol) I'm keeping myself busy, helps to have the kids home as there is always someone to run around after. I'm really hoping CD works for me, I'm fed up with being overweight, the stones have been creeping up for years now and I know that if I dont do something drastic now then my health will be at risk. So, after watching my sister in law lose over 3 stones this year with CD I've taken the plunge. I recently went back to work after taking the last 8 years out to bring up my children, and now I'm earning I can easily justify the cost of CD and am even busier during the day so that will help keep my bad food habits at bay.

My starting weight is 16st 5lbs and I hope to get closer to 12 stone by February so I can wear a nice evening dress, feel more confident and happier with my weight and appearance in time to attend a ball with my husband. Finger crossed!

:)

Hiya, well done for taking the plunge and joining CD! Sounds like your very focused and if so you'll do amazing! Are you doing just ss?

Thankyou for your comment! I am doing SS for the next 4 weeks and then I have a holiday booked so my consultant is planning for me to change steps to accomdate the hol. I'm day 3 now, feeling fine, not starving like I imagined I'd be lol Keeping busy is the key. How are you finding CD? Your losses are fab, well done x

oooh, where are you going on your hols? is this for xmas and new year?

yeah so long as your drink the water you normally dont get hungry! thank god!

I'm doing okay, i have my 8 weeks weigh in monday evening and am hoping i will get my 2 stone! i only have 1 pound to go, so i had better get it, LOL!!!

When's your first weigh in?

Joshellie said:
Hello Everyone,

Just posting a little thread to say hello really. I started SS yesterday (31/10) so far, so good. Yes I'm hungry but not starving (she says as her belly does the loudest grumble lol) I'm keeping myself busy, helps to have the kids home as there is always someone to run around after. I'm really hoping CD works for me, I'm fed up with being overweight, the stones have been creeping up for years now and I know that if I dont do something drastic now then my health will be at risk. So, after watching my sister in law lose over 3 stones this year with CD I've taken the plunge. I recently went back to work after taking the last 8 years out to bring up my children, and now I'm earning I can easily justify the cost of CD and am even busier during the day so that will help keep my bad food habits at bay.

My starting weight is 16st 5lbs and I hope to get closer to 12 stone by February so I can wear a nice evening dress, feel more confident and happier with my weight and appearance in time to attend a ball with my husband. Finger crossed!

:)

Good luck with your journey, you will do fab... Just don't cheat like lots of people :)

Well done for trying it out, this diet has been one of the best things that has happened to me :)

Back