New to Celebrity Slim

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hi
I have done Lipotrim for six weeks a couple of years ago and lost just over 2 stone, unfortunately put it back on, have been on CS since Monday morning and have lost 9lb so far, the flavours are great. Should I expect the same sort of lose on this as lipotrim. I am having an evening meal but if the loss stops will go SS

Hi Debbie
How are you doing now, and how's it going with the coffee? I'm the same as you can't live without my coffee but I do have a splash of skimmed milk and sweeteners and I find it impossible to go without at least 8 mugs a day if I didn't have them I'd give up straight away, I'm only on day three so I don't know how I'm going yet
Penny

Hi Penny & Debbie,
Hows it all going, did you have to go on to SS Debbie or did it work out ok? As I will be in the same position, having the small meal at night, did do LL a few years ago and lost 3 stone, all back on again though, be good to hear how it worked out for you. Penny, how's your diet going, I'm the same as you can't manage without my cuppa!! Good luck Izzy xx

Sorry izzy been offline for ever lol
Didn't go too good by week 2, I couldn't take heaving with every mouthful any more I've given the rest of my sachets to my mum to try and now thinking about what to try next but I hope your doing well and going strong still x

Back