NEW to Dukan Day 5 on the attack

justwant2beslim

Hi guys im new to the dd i started monday so today is day five on the attack phase, i must say i found this diet easy for the first few days but i am struggling abit today as im a bit confussed what i can eat eg which yogerts i was buying muller light as they are fat free and having 2 aday are they ok? also what hams are u allowed i brought a cooked ham joint then read in the book u cant have cured ham i just dont get ?:(
Also could u give me some ideas for meals i am very restricted as i only eat chicken,turkey,ham,pork, and maybe mince but i hate all types of seafood , beef and lamb and tbh i have lived off chickeen and turkey the last five days and boiled eggs and im sick of the sight them lol i know i will feel a bit better when i can start proten and veg as u can at least make a sauce from tomartoes i dont want to give up just want some ideas please?:) thank u xx

Hi there,

Congrats on starting the DD and being so motivated :) Ideas for meals you can get from the sticky threads - daily menus and also recipe ideas.

You're quite right that you're not allowed deli hams (such as breaded, honey ham, salamis etc) You're also not allowed smoked ham because of the salt content. I tend to stick with the packs of normal ham / chicken that you can get. One idea is to grill them (as you would bacon) and have them as a bacon substitute.

Last night I had cordon bleu, consisting of chicken breast, stuffed with laughing cow very low fat cheese triangle (you can use cottage cheese) and wrapped in ham.

Muller lights are a tolerated item once you're on cruise, but ff natural yoghurt is better. Try it with sweetener and a flavouring, or sugar free jelly crystals.

Good luck with your weight loss & no doubt you'll get lots more ideas from the other guys & gals here x

hiya, if you look in the recipe section at the top, there are lots of lovely ideas for food and meals, i buy the wafer thin ham myself, and yoghurts i dont tend to buy i just stick with the 0% greek yoghurt and flavour that myself .xx

thanks for replying the ham instead of bacon sounds nice will def try that one :) are u allowed pork in the cruse stage? how long have u been doing the dd and how much have u lost so far

I've just checked the book and as far as I can see, no you're not allowed pork... just in the conso phase. Saying that, I've been eating the leaner cuts of pork & roast pork very occasionally and it hasn't stalled me (though maybe because it's so rare that I do eat it) x

The quiches in the recipe section are nice - I make mine in a muffin cases and they are ideal to pop in a lunch box.

Back