New to everything - doing this for my health!

Hi everyone. I am a 5ft 1 20 year old female. I am 82kg and pre high blood pressure. I live off ready meals and do not exercise. However, I really want to change my life by feeling fitter and healthier. I am also studying for a degree at university that I love. I feel so overwhelmed with everything, but I am starting by going to the gym 3 times a week and cooking healthy recipies from scratch. Looking forward to meeting you all and cheering you on!

Welcome to the family x

Hi P.
I have just come out of a bad episode of kidney stones. I'm male current weight, 109 kg. I need to lose at least 20 kg. I have just signed up to the gym, hope also to do 3 times a week and cut out breads and starches, instead increase water intake and fruit and veg.
Best of luck.

Hi P.
I have just come out of a bad episode of kidney stones. I'm male current weight, 109 kg. I need to lose at least 20 kg. I have just signed up to the gym, hope also to do 3 times a week and cut out breads and starches, instead increase water intake and fruit and veg.
Best of luck.
Hello! Lovely to meet you. So sorry to hear about your kidney stones. I am going to cut down on the carbs also - they seem to bloat me. Good luck to you, too!

Back