Total Solution New to Exante but no stranger to VLCD.

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Hey everyone,

My name is Lea, it's day 1 of Exante for me, and im feeling positive. I did the Cambridge Diet back in 2010 and lost 4 stone, I was on it for about 4 months completely 100% so im definatly capable of doing it again...I hope! lol. As you can probably guess, I did gain it all back as a result of getting into a new relationship, all that happy and content malarky got the better of me :p. My boyfriend and I have decided to do Exante together as he also gained alot of weight during our relationship so at least we can encourage eachother. Really looking forward to seeing everyones results and sharing mine :) xx

Also forgot to add that I had lost 15lbs on Atkins before starting Exante today so im on my way :) xx

Hi Lea I'm a CD oldie too lol. Lost 3.5st in 2008 and managed to keep most of it off until end of 2010 where it gradually went up by 2 stone to Aug 2011.
Started end Sept last year and I am now smaller than I was at goal in 2008 and still going.

Good luck with Exante to both of you, personally I prefer it to CD.

Hi Ali, well done on your weight loss, thats great :) really hoping I can get smaller than last time too. Im Maid of Honour at my sisters wedding in August and she's bought me a dress in a smaller size as an incentive so that should keep me on the straight and narrow lol :) xx

Hi Lea, I too have done CD previously back in 2009 lost 4 stone, managed to maintain for a few months but then it crept up and ive dabbled with Atkins and fat free diets in fact most of them to try and regain control but to no avail:( so here I am on Exante and hopefully stop this yo yo nonsense once and for all!!

I wish you well on your weight loss campaign, you did it before and can do it again. Having your partner on the plan will definately help, you can offer encouragement and support to each other - good luck to you both.

Hi Wannabe Weeney, ive done them all too, im so fed up of dieting that I am determined to do the maintenance stages properly this time around. Good luck on your journey to slimville too :) xx

Thanks Darcy :) xx

Hi guys and welcome. I,m on day 2 and going good so far. I lost 5 stone on LT 2 yrs ago but 4 have crept back. The variety on exante seems great and I havn,t had anything I don't like so far so here's to us and our successful journey to slimville xx

Thanks Toni :) good luck to you xx

Good luck, it works.

GSQ

Thanks GSQ, and well done on getting to target, thats brilliant! :) xx

Back