Simple Solutions New to Exante & Mini mins!

Jaq jaq

Hi All

firstly apologies if this is in the wrong place, I'm still finding my way round. I have a similar story to many here, ex-LL (successful). Maintained 2 years then started creeping back on, mainly due to an injury which meant no meaningful exercise followed by too many treats (emotional eating). I enjoyed LL but couldn't justify the cost again. Tried going it alone on various diets then failed miserably on a stint with CD. After spending most of yesterday reading through posts here I came away re-inspired & have ordered my first supply of Exante.

The BMI thingy says I'm suitable for Simple & while its tempting to go Total I want to do it properly so will be setting off for a healthy shop ahead of my goodies arriving.

Good luck to all with their journey & thanks for the inspiration

Jaq x

Good luck Jaq. Keep posting and reading here, it keeps me on track and everyone is really supportive.

Getting started

Good luck Jaq. Keep posting and reading here, it keeps me on track and everyone is really supportive.

Thanks Jael, will do. Hopefully my delivery will come in the next couple of days & I can get started.

Good luck to you too

Good luck....
Your delivery should be next day unless you buy on a weekend or bank holiday :)

good luck

Good luck :)

New to Exante & Mini mins!

I will be starting in the morning Jaq...a full day at work to distract me...the shakes are better than I remember the LL ones to have been...they r lovely and frothy when made with a hand mixer :) hope it goes well for you x

Back