new to exante new to the forum

hpl67

hi everyone

i wanted to introduce myself to you all. ive started exante total solution today and im very excited. i have quite a bit to lose over the next few months and i hope to get to know you all.

it seems ive always been on one diet or another but having read the exante website i took the plunge and i hope that this will be the answer to my prayers.

please could you tell me your thoughts on it and how you find the diet?

thank youuu

helen

Hey Helen, welcome! I too bounced around from diet to diet but now I'm in love with exante. It just works for me and I'm sure it will for you :D

Hello

It's day 3 for me, and day 1 on this forum so I thought I too would say hello everybody :wavey:
I also read the website and decided to go for it because I really need to do something. I've never been 17st before and it scared me. Now is the time to change my mindset on food before I hit 18. Here's to reaching a better weight

Good luckskies :)

Hi and Welcome, I'm new around here too, week 2 now and feeling great. The first 4 days were really tough, headaches, tired etc etc but once day 5 came, I started to get back to normal and felt great. The headaches were probably caffeine withdrawal too though. Lost 9.5lbs at weigh in yesterday and finding exante great for what I needed. Like many, I've tried many eating plans and just felt I needed to remove food and get back to basics, relearn so to speak. Finding a bit of daily walking/swimming really helping to keep things ticking over and toning up. Best of luck to you and all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Helen from another Helen!!
I am starting today and really want to succeed. I am new to exante and new to the forum so not sure how it all works.
The strawberry shake is lovely but feel I need to reread their website as not sure what I can and cannot drink :)
Hope you are doing well 3 days in!
x

Hi every1, I'm new to all this too...I'm having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch then a soup for dinner (brought the 4 week supply pack), I know how much water to drink but am too a little confused to what/if any other drinks u can have? Have read comments on coke zero/black tea but not sure if they are allowed or not??
Loving this forum for the support and encouragement it gives me (especially to look at when hungry)!! I'm counting tomorrow as my day 1 so good luck to everyone x

Should have explained a little clearer..I started last Monday and then realised a close friends birthday on Saturday night was going to mean a dangerous night (blackout from alcohol + ketosis) so upto Thursday I had lost 6lb but decided to eat & drink (too much) so hence me counting tomorrow as day 1 and no excuses from now!! I will be thin 1 day!! X

Should have explained a little clearer..I started last Monday and then realised a close friends birthday on Saturday night was going to mean a dangerous night (blackout from alcohol + ketosis) so upto Thursday I had lost 6lb but decided to eat & drink (too much) so hence me counting tomorrow as day 1 and no excuses from now!! I will be thin 1 day!! X

You can do it Gembosuk!!
We can all take one day at a time and get there together. I had a slip up last week and am restarting... have just completed my second day

Go go go all x

Hi people. My first day on total solution today. Any tips would be great. Thanks :)
I'm only on day three but I would say a blender is a must... the shakes are really nice with cold water and added ice.
I hate the soups and haven't seen much good written about them... I am trying my best to get through them as have a 2 week supply!
I have ordered the new meals - one of each and these get delivered tomorrow. I think I need to mix it up otherwise I will be bored as the choices are limited so will get very bored very quickly.
Drink lots of water... I am very thirsty...
I didnt feel too hungry today although was starving yesterday and have had the odd headache.
Everyone on the page is great and doing really well.
GOOD LUCK :)

Thanks for the tips. Day 2 for me today. Yesterday was okay a few hunger pangs and a headache. I had soup for dinner yesterday and agree not the best. I have a mixed bumper pack so have a good few soups to get through. I drank 3.5 litres of water yesterday and hope to keep that going. :rolleyes:

Hey Craig and co
Had the carbonara and it was good. Much better than the soups!!!

Hi
new to the forum but wk 6 of the diet for me, I have been reading here since I started and thought it was time to join in.
19 lbs so far and I did my add a meal wk last week, first goal for me is 12st by my hols at the beginning of October. I did CD 6 years ago and lost 7 stone but have regained in the past two years but hey ho now I know where I went wrong.
100% all the way!

Day three today. Hopefully will be hitting ketosis soon. I have not bought and ketosticks so will just need to hope. Really long day at work today so hopefully it will keep my mind busy.

Okay so I know I shouldn't by I have been jumping on the scales each day to spur me on. Yesterday (day two) I lost 2pounds however today I have lost nothing. Is this normal???:confused:

Craig put those scales away lol end of ur week only! My brother kept weighing himself daily and it's no good! He ended up having wine and steak just cos he didnt lose one day :/

Yep I'm with Claire - try and weigh less often :wavey:
Just about to tuck into shepherds pie.... first one....

Hi Everyone

Week two for me.....lost 9lb on my first week :eek: so really pleased so far.

Have always liked the shakes but the meals and soups were a bit gloupy for me, however after reading some posts on here I took advice and now add 50-100ml more water than it says on the pack...........much better!!

Went into ketosis on day four and it made such a difference. Not hungry, more energy etc. I even went out on Monday night, had steak and a salad, glass of rose wine and still managed to stay in Ketosis! :)

Have had an outbreak of spots though......which is a good sign that I'm getting rid of some nasty toxins.

Love the forum, it really keeps you on track.

Good luck all..........keep in touch!
xx
:character00238:

Back