New to forum & 35 weeks pregnant... looking for support!!

ALCMummy

Hi all, Im a target member at slimming world. I lost 15lbs last year to get to my goal of 8st7lbs. Now Im 35 weeks pregnant & 10st7lbs. I know this isnt massive by any means but Im finding it really difficult to stay on track as I constantly crave sweet stuff & fruit tends to give me heartburn. Any advice is welcome. Joanne x

Hi ive not been on this site for months but I was googling freezable recipes and minimins popped up -- I saw your post and had to reply. I am currently 37 weeks 3 days pregnant and a target member my target weight is 10st (my heaviest weight was 16st 9lbs i think? And started sw at 15st 13lbs i think? Baby-brain lol) and ive gained 26lbs, I have a wicked sweet tooth too! I havent been going to group for a few reasons, my consultant treats me like a walking campain for other members, its nice that shes pleased and proud etc but sometimes I have days where I dont want to do alllll her advertising and deal with new members especially when feeling crappy in early pregnancy -- I missed one group in the early weeks (I had told her I was pregnant but asked her not to tell the other members) and I got a series of texts saying things like "oh charlie im so worried about your baby I need to know that you are eating healthily" ... this didnt help as I had been diagnosed with antenatal depression, my husband was working overseas and id been having thoughts of abortion etc even though we had tried for this child for 4 years (my head was f#@ked up at the time) so I decided not to bother with group - i couldnt cope with my consultant. I know I sound nuts but im not really lol... so I do plan on going back to group once baby is born but I cant decide whether or not to find a different consultant x

Anyway how have you got on? Tell me all about your pregnancy x x

Charlie x

Back