New to forum - 6 weeks in on Lipotrim TFR

Less of Ness

Hi - My sister lost 4 stones on Lipotrim last year and said this forum was a great support so here I am. Been on Lipotrim TFR for six weeks now - started Jan 1st - such a cliche I know but it works for me to have a significant start date and I think it's easier at this time of year. Well, I was weighed in today and I've lost 2 stone 1lb. Very pleased and am definitely seeing a difference in my clothes etc. I would love to say I've found it easy but like most things, you really have to work at it. My friends and family have been very supportive and my lovely boyfriend has been fantastic and on a day to day basis, yes it's boring, yes I'm hungry but I can deal with it (I'm stubborn and won't give in) but I am finding going out with friends and work colleagues extremely hard. Yes I could choose not to go but I refuse to hide away just because I can't have a glass of wine or something to eat. It's my birthday in May and I also have a work reunion to attend in June so I have something to aim for. I look forward to reading more of the inspirational stories I have read today and hope reading about other people in the same situation as me to keep me going when things get tough. Have a good weekend - Luckily I have a very imaginative boyfriend who has planned a surprise tonight for Valentine's Day that apparently does not involve food or alcohol - let's hope it's not bungy jumping in the snow!

Hi hun im on week 5 nw, my goal is to look good for my birthday in may too. I started at 14stone 1lb and im nw 12stone 9lb, still lots to lose but im so trying. good luck your doing so well with the weight loss what is your goal weight???

Last edited:
Hi I would like to get down to 10 1/2 stones (147lbs) but would be happy at 11 - looking forward to just getting off the first 3 stones and then might try the maintenance diet for the last stone. How about you? You seem to be doing very well too. It's tough in the cold weather isn't it - still there's always black coffee :)

Your doing so well sounds like you have a fantastic boyfriend this is a great forum !

Hi it is a really good diet, i do still have the cravings, im drinking loads of black coffee im freezing all day but im not going to give up. Id like to be 11 for my birthday to but still got lots to shift. keep up the good work, i gotta admit i feel alot more healthier got alot of energy, its cos im not eating all that junk food.

I'm weighed on a Sat but this week asked not to know the wt so it'll be even better next week delayed gratification!

Mines WI is a wednesday too which somehow really spears me on as soon as the weekend is over im counting down till i get weighed :)

Hi
I am also on week 6 and get weighed on a Wednesday, will be good to have someone on the same day as me:)

Hi, If it wasn't for finding this forum I wouldn't even know about Lipotrim. I think it's great for advice and support - the best on the internet I have seen! Good luck with your journey, you are doing great!!

Hi i am new here, i only started lipotrim on saturday and am hating it. Does it get easier. I want to lose 3 and a half stone. Anyone know how long this would take. I know everyone is different so probably to hard to tell. Hopefully my weigh in on saturday will make me more ambitious but at the minute I am starving.

Hi everyone. I too am new to the forum

I started lipotrim at a BMI of 33 and at 80kg

It's been 4 weeks and now I'm 71 kg.

It's been tough but worth it.

Need to get to 55kg

Is anyone experiencing a side effect of being glued to the food network channels and loads of cooking?
Somebody anybody. Help me feel not weird xx

Need to get to 55kg

Is anyone experiencing a side effect of being glued to the food network channels and loads of cooking?

I started my second phase of LT yesterday. I'm 70kgs and want to get down to 55kgs too.
When I first did LT, I was ALWAYS watching the food network. I found that comforting for some strange reason:rolleyes:. Once I was in ketosis and not hungry anymore, I also found making dinner for friends somewhat comforting- was never tempted one bit.

when i did lipotrim a couple of years ago i found i was always baking fairy cakes and smelling wispa bar wrappers and also addicted to the cookery channels on sky

I've just prepped the families roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings for tea and made the most delicious looking chocolate and vanilla swirl cake lol it's safe to say I'm addicted to cooking and baking food I can't eat!!!!!!!

Please remember NOfood talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved

Ive lost 23 lbs in 3 weeks, how long do you reckon it`ll take to shift another 4 stone?

I think you're meant to lose roughly 1 stone a month on the diet. 23lbs is amazing in 3 weeks! Well done. Did you have a big loss in your first week?

Need to get to 55kg

Hey! I'm new too. I've been on it for over 6 weeks now. :D
I keep asking my friends can I cook for them, asking them to smell their food. And I've started watching food shows again, so you're not alone! :p

Also @Less Of Ness I've only been posting on here for a few days, but reading through stuff on here in my first couple of weeks really helped. Well done on the 2 stone! :woohoo:

Back