New to forum and struggling

Monkey100

Hi all,

Been on TFR for 2 week now. Weighed in originally at 16 st 11lbs. First weigh in I lost 8.5 lbs and was very pleased. Not wanted food at all and will power has been great. Now well into second week and had to go to an awards ceremony last night. Watched all my colleagues eating and drinking away all the freebies last night. Today I got up, it was raining and cold. Went to my mothers who was cooking a roast for the family and decided to have one. No idea why, really gutted now and worried I will put on for next weigh in on Tuesday!!!!!

I wouldn't let one meal worry you. If this plan really makes you so miserable how about looking around at what else in on offer. I'm a firm believer that if a diet plan is upsetting you or making you miserable then its not for you. You should be able to embrace your weight loss regime and an empowerment x x

It doesn't make me miserable. I love it. Just had a wobble I think. Tomorrows another day. Onwards and upwards xx

Just with the comment saying you were watching what your colleagues were eating sounded to me like you wished you were eating it too x good luck x

That happens all the time. I don't know anyone trying to lose weight without setbacks or achieving weight loss goals without errors in judgement. If you really love your plan you'll finally meet your goals. The problem with TFRs is that under certain health conditions, they may not be suitable programmes to follow. In other cases you may need medical monitoring. You may ask your doctor for advise. Just my 2 cents...

I'm under it with the support of my consultant and receiving weekly health checks so its all good. Was having a bad day yesterday, never easy dieting when the weather turns cold and wet!!!

No, the cold makes you want to tuck up warm with greasy junk food :)

I know, makes it so much harder lol. Think I will try having my shake with hot water tonight. Like a hot chocolate?!?

Ruthy. You got the Z in thr alphabet game. You need to choose a new subject as you got the z.
Go to the alphbetcame and put what you want it to be and put the A one in

Back