New to Forum, not new to CD

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
firstly id like to say that since i restarted SS on CD 6 days ago i have read posts on MiniMins every day to help me thru. I done SS 2 years ago and found it to be a breeze but this time around is completely differant. Since last Wed when i started again I have had all of the bad effects every day, especially in the evening and its got to the point that I want to give up. I am female, 5ft 6 and start weight 14st 4. I want to get to 12 stone and take it from there but wont get there if these symptoms dont subside. I went to bed really early last night because I felt so weak and shaky and had no energy. I am drinking litres of water and having my 3 Meals a day.
Will it stop lol? I kept telling myself that if I got to day 4 it will get better, then day 5, and today its the same. I never had any of this 2 years ago.
Reading everyones stories really help tho so I wanted to join this group of inspiring people for support and advice.
Any of the 2 would be greatly appreciated :)

Perhaps discuss having four packs a day with your CDC and see if that helps. I am your height and have four packs a day. I don't think it's done me any harm weight loss wise.

x

Hi Miss CD, I get weighed tomorrow so will ask her then. I have taken it really easy so far today and drank loads and touch wood im feeling kinda good :). Now taking my 2 kids to a park so I will see how I feel after that.
Thanks for the advice.

Back