New to Forum- old hat at CD!!

Cherryb3

Hi Everyone- just wanted to introduce myself!!! Ive been lurking around the message boards for a wee while but its time to join in! I was on LL last year and lost 4.5 stone. Now I have been doing CD for the last 2 months but have been really struggling- Have lost a stone though!! I really want to get focused as I have a handful of weddings to attend this summer so have set myself so BIG BIG goals. Nice to meet you all! :D

hiya, welcome to mini's. Loads of support advice here we are all at different stages of our journeys. there is always someone around to talk to even if u just want a rant.

becky x

You have had a great loss so far. Its all about getting in the right place. say to yourself when you go to eat what do i want more? I have loads of fat pics around the house they help loads

Hi there & welcome to Minis :)

Well done on your losses so far & wishing you success on CD x

hi and welcome - good luck for future weight losses and if you need anything just ask xx

Welcome Cherry, you'll love Minis, but be careful.......... it becomes addictive :):)

Congrats on your losses :):)

:welcome: to Mini's. If you've got any questions or just need a bit of support, there's always someone around to help.
Your weight loss so far has been fab.

Back