New to forum, started Cambridge SS today

Bumblebee1979

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I started today and am finding it really difficult - have had a headache all afternoon and have been feeling really sick!! Now wondering if this is the diet for me!!

Bumblebee1979 said:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I started today and am finding it really difficult - have had a headache all afternoon and have been feeling really sick!! Now wondering if this is the diet for me!!

It's for you - it's for us all....

I found keep during the water through the day in litre bottles.... It stops the headaches - I started like that & knew I needed more water...

Get focused....you want to be skinny & get into those jeans....

Love yourself unconditionally ... It's all about you now.... Good luck ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi I started yesterday and had a terrible headache my CDC said it's all part of the withdrawal and should get better by day 3/4. Keeping glugging the water & running to the loo! All the best :)

Thank you all. I will keep at it - I have been drinking loads of water - its also good to know frequent trips to loo are normal!! ;) Thanks again xx

Yep they are for me anyway! As I drive around alot with my job I have found I have had to plan for toilet stops as it is not so easy for us ladies as it is for the gents. :)

Back