• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack new to forums and dukan

S: 13st7lb C: 12st10.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st10.5lb(5.56%)
hello!
just joined the site and started dukan on Thursday, weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb so i am well chuffed.
Any tips for making meals more interesting... never been one for cooking with herbs and spices don't know which to buy. And is it true you can have suger free jelly on attack and mix cocoa powder in your yougurt!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
S: 12st4lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 2st6lb(19.77%)
hello!
just joined the site and started dukan on Thursday, weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb so i am well chuffed.
Any tips for making meals more interesting... never been one for cooking with herbs and spices don't know which to buy. And is it true you can have suger free jelly on attack and mix cocoa powder in your yougurt!
Hello baily and welcome! Brilliant start to the diet too :)

Have a look through the recipe threads - absolutely loads of brilliant ideas.

I would avoid sugar free jelly on attack, as you really want to be filling up on as much protein as you can at that stage. As attack should only be a matter of days you should be able to manage without it. It can be something to look forward to once you are on Cruise. Definitely don't have cocoa powder on Attack, and even in Cruise use it sparingly as it can cause stalling.