Attack new to forums and dukan

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by bailybubble, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. bailybubble

bailybubble New Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    hello!
    just joined the site and started dukan on Thursday, weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb so i am well chuffed.
    Any tips for making meals more interesting... never been one for cooking with herbs and spices don't know which to buy. And is it true you can have suger free jelly on attack and mix cocoa powder in your yougurt!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello baily and welcome! Brilliant start to the diet too :)

Have a look through the recipe threads - absolutely loads of brilliant ideas.

I would avoid sugar free jelly on attack, as you really want to be filling up on as much protein as you can at that stage. As attack should only be a matter of days you should be able to manage without it. It can be something to look forward to once you are on Cruise. Definitely don't have cocoa powder on Attack, and even in Cruise use it sparingly as it can cause stalling.

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi & welcome to the forum here you will find loads of inspiration, advice and tips it is the best forum going I could not do without it and its lovely ppl :)

5. bailybubble

bailybubble New Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    thanks guys- I will leave the cocoa powder alone!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.