new to lioptrim :)

shaz84

hi guys im starting lipotrim on monday,,, :) looking forward to it just hope i can handle it,, wanted to know if you guys have any tips on getting you through it and how you've managed to keep strong. i have quite alot to lose.... excited and nervous at the same time lol... i will be posting my weekly weigh in each week....

shaz84 said:
hi guys im starting lipotrim on monday,,, :) looking forward to it just hope i can handle it,, wanted to know if you guys have any tips on getting you through it and how you've managed to keep strong. i have quite alot to lose.... excited and nervous at the same time lol... i will be posting my weekly weigh in each week....

Well come Shaz and good luck with your weight loss journey :) like you I had a lot to lose but I'm over half way to my goal weight. Make sure you drinks lots of water the first week is quite hard stick at it and then the time will fly by. I find watching lots of food programmes keep me going and satisfies me like someone posted in another thread virtual food. Good luck!
Sharon

Back