New to Lipotrim 2021

Sarahj86

Hi guys,

I started Lipotrim today, really excited about the process and my weight loss journey.
Any tips you can share for a newbie?

thanks 😊

Day 4 today. First time I’ve had cravings but I’m pushing through. Hope you’re all doing well. 5wks 3days to go!!!!

Well done, you're almost through week one ☺️

I think our stories are similar Nevita, I did Lipotrim over the summer last year and these last few months I’ve just been comfort eating so I’ve gained weight 🙈 I’ve not weighed myself, but I can see and feel it and so I’m going to do Lipotrim again.

How long are you planning on doing Lipotrim for?

There are a few Lipotrimers around the forum at the moment which is wonderful ☺️

Hi
I’m 13st. Put 3 stone on in lockdown but was already a stone heavier than I would have liked to have been.
So ideally I would like to lose 4 stone
Has anyone else had similar statistics- 13st starting weight to 9st target weight? How long did that take
Xx

Hi
I’m 13st. Put 3 stone on in lockdown but was already a stone heavier than I would have liked to have been.
So ideally I would like to lose 4 stone
Has anyone else had similar statistics- 13st starting weight to 9st target weight? How long did that take
Xx

Hi 👋

Come join us on the 2021 Lipotrim Lockdown thread as there are a few of us on there; https://www.minimins.com/threads/2021-lockdown-lipotrimers.368299/#post-8081986

On Lipotrim specifically, women can lose up to 1 stone a month and men 1.5st a month, (I believe other VLCDs have similar results), therefore for a 4st loss you would need to be on the program for 15-16 weeks approximately, BUT everyone is different so it may be a shorter/longer period to achieve your 4st loss.

Back