New to lipotrim Day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Pink_ladybug, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is my first day and it's been HARD! Had a shake, mousse n soup. Just chilling out now with my water. Hope it will be easier tomorrow. Just feel like curling up n not going out at the moment, feeling sick : ( Need to stick it out, getting married in 6 months x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya pink... Welcome to the madhouse!! lol

Keep going hun.. It does get easier... Water and keeping busy (and being on here a lot) certainly help... Please bear in mind that constipation is often a problem on LT so pay a little more attention to your bowels than you would normally.. Most people on here take something to help them not get constipated.... (On a lighter note! lol) .. have you got a lot to lose?... Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding.....

If you need anything at all, please ask.. we are a friendly bunch and we are all here to help each other... Good luck hun x x

4. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Pink,
    keep at it, it does get easier, I'm on day 2 and I have to say I really tried to get my head around it before I started and I think that has helped me a lot. This site is fab tho n everyone is really supportive.

5. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Ladybug, I'm getting married in May, aaghhh! Day four for me and it deffo gets better!!! I want to lose three stone and get to 10 stone, how bout you? Really recommend peppermint tea to take away any hunger pangs and lots of water!!! Su, sorry to talk bowels again but what do most people use as I really don't want any problems! Do you put fibre powder in the shakes? Ta my lovelys x

6. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi Pink!
    Welcome :)
    I started LT last year before my wedding and gave up after 2 months, which I will always regret. I got married in a dress that I felt so uncomfortable in for the day. I wish I had my time back and its a regret Ill always have.
    You stick with this and youll feel like a princess walking down the aisle and look a million dollars :D
    Im almost done with week 1...it can be tough but just get thru the first 7 days and youll be on a roll.
    I am on day 6 and have already lost 9 lbs and alot of bloating around my stomach and face.
    This forum is a godsend and something I check in with almost every day so you should do the same..especially on the tough days.
    Welcome again and good luck.
    Glitzy X

7. Pink_ladybug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone and thanks! This forum has definitely helped me get through today. I have bought some peppermint tea and think I will try it in the choc shake for lunch tomorrow. Worried about the constipation, I'm a regular goer so not sure how I'll be with that! Can you add fibre powder to your shakes? I want to lose 2 stone so I can feel comfortable in my clothes again ready for summer and our Vegas wedding! I'm in bed now and have managed 100% on day 1. Roll on tomorrow! xx

8. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hey Pink
    I use fibreclear in every shake and havent had any trouble in that department yet :p

9. Chan81

Chan81 Silver Member

Hey Pink welcome:) & good luck

10. Pink_ladybug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Day 3 almost done now, whoop! Does anyone know if u can have fennel & nettle tea? Also can u add pepper to the chicken one? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.