NEW TO LIPOTRIM DECEMBER 2014

Asiana

Dear All,

I have recently re joined Lipotrim and would welcome anyone on this programme so we can exchange ideas and see how people feel when they gain the weight and when it comes off. Would like to keep this thread going with lots of helps and tips that we can exchange.

First weigh in lost 10 ILBS.

Welcome Asiana,

I have moved your thread to the Lipotrim forum as it will get more attention here.

Well done on losing 10lbs this week...fantastic result!

Hi Asiana! I'm a Lipotrimer too. I've been (back) on it since September 23rd and am 40lbs down as of this morning. Fab loss for your first week. How're you finding it so far?

Dear Rushhooked,
Thank you so much for your reply. I was on top of the world but gave in to eating a take away and some treats, I'm dreading to get on the scales, back on track tommoro as I want to enter Christmas and New year feeling fab. Every year it's a weight issue. Well I'm positive to get back on track. Any inspiration I'd appreciate.
Thank you.

Hey Asiana, just because you have a stumble doesn't mean it's over. Even with the take-away your weekly intake will be so much lower than it would be without Lipotrim. Hope you're good!

Good luck on the lipotrim journey Asiana, its tough but gives great results. Stick with it.

Dear Mark82 and Rushed Hook

Thank you so much for your kind comments, you both have inspired me to carry on. Yes it can be hard when you want to actually want to chew something. My local pharmacy said if I do it for a few weeks then I could go on the maintenance programme. I'm going to keep going and then look forwards to my Xmas dinner, but continue after. I want to go into the new Year with a head start.

Asian

Back