NEW TO LIPOTRIM...feeling downhearted

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Luluchick, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Hi guys, i am on Day 2 of LT and feeling really downhearted today..... i have read it gets easier but i am finding it really really hard, i know you must be thinking "what a wimp" but i am feeling so o hungry and have really bad headache..... any advice guys would be much apreciated xxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

Hi lulu, I'm on day 7 and believe me day 2 is the worst day! Everyone has the same problem! Tomorrow will be much better, the energy levels start to increase then I've been fine since day 3 till today as I havent slept so have no energy but that's because I've not slept. I had headaches too at first, just persevere n honestly it gets easier :) xx

4. sklinky

sklinky Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.34%)
    Welcome lulu

I'm on day 9 and I don't feel hungry anymore. It gets easier. The first few days are really hard and to get through it I put photos of me in earlier days when I was much thinner around the house especially in the kitchen where all the food is to remind myself of why I an doing it. The first few days I drank alot of water when I felt hungry which seemed to help. Keep going it will be so worth it and remember summer is only around the corner :D

5. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Thank Lea, i apreciate your comments, just feel i could break at the moment and then i know i would really hate myself, just best keep myself busy for a while until it starts getting easier........You must be proud of yourself for sticking to it Well done xx

6. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Sklinky! Well done you! And Thanks thats a really good idea, i think i might just do that! I am really glad i found this forum i feel like i am not alone now! xx

7. staceyjd

staceyjd Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi lulu the first few days r the worst n think if u can thru them n ur first week u will fly thru it hun n try to drink a bit mre water for ur headache x

pumpkineater likes this.
  8. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    dont give up now time flies on this diet just have some early nights and pamper urself x

9. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey there, dont give up on day 2 as it really does get easier as the others have said, i'm on day 15 now and hardly ever feel hunger and havent had a headache for over a week now, stick with us on here and we will all get through together :-D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.