Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

NEW TO LIPOTRIM...feeling downhearted

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Luluchick, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Hi guys, i am on Day 2 of LT and feeling really downhearted today..... i have read it gets easier but i am finding it really really hard, i know you must be thinking "what a wimp" but i am feeling so o hungry and have really bad headache..... any advice guys would be much apreciated xxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

Hi lulu, I'm on day 7 and believe me day 2 is the worst day! Everyone has the same problem! Tomorrow will be much better, the energy levels start to increase then I've been fine since day 3 till today as I havent slept so have no energy but that's because I've not slept. I had headaches too at first, just persevere n honestly it gets easier :) xx

4. sklinky

sklinky Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.34%)
    Welcome lulu

I'm on day 9 and I don't feel hungry anymore. It gets easier. The first few days are really hard and to get through it I put photos of me in earlier days when I was much thinner around the house especially in the kitchen where all the food is to remind myself of why I an doing it. The first few days I drank alot of water when I felt hungry which seemed to help. Keep going it will be so worth it and remember summer is only around the corner :D

5. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Thank Lea, i apreciate your comments, just feel i could break at the moment and then i know i would really hate myself, just best keep myself busy for a while until it starts getting easier........You must be proud of yourself for sticking to it Well done xx

6. Luluchick

Luluchick New Member

Sklinky! Well done you! And Thanks thats a really good idea, i think i might just do that! I am really glad i found this forum i feel like i am not alone now! xx

7. staceyjd

staceyjd Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi lulu the first few days r the worst n think if u can thru them n ur first week u will fly thru it hun n try to drink a bit mre water for ur headache x

pumpkineater likes this.
  8. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    dont give up now time flies on this diet just have some early nights and pamper urself x

9. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey there, dont give up on day 2 as it really does get easier as the others have said, i'm on day 15 now and hardly ever feel hunger and havent had a headache for over a week now, stick with us on here and we will all get through together :-D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.