New to Lipotrim....long way to go!!!

Skinny_love

Hi all, I discovered this site a few months ago and thought it would be a really useful tool and encouraging when losing weight to share thoughts and stories. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and slowly over the years my weight has crept up and up...and after reading all about it I've finally built up the courage to go to the pharmacy and enroll this morning to do Lipotrim. I knew I was going to be in for a shock standing on those scales as I haven't weighed myself for years...but didn't think for one minute I'd have to use TWO as I exceeded the limit on one!!! I was mortified. My weight is a shocking 23st!!! The fact that the pharmacist said I 'hid it well' did not help my embarrassment. So much so, with a height of 5'5 my bmi wasn't even on the scale chart which has a maximum of 20st. After coming home feeling a little emotional about it all, I am more determined than ever for this diet to work for me and need to find some will power to keep positive....something which has let me down in the past.
Apologies for this being so wordy for a first post...I've been reading other threads for a while this afternoon but keep coming across those with a couple of stones to lose etc....if anyone who has lost larger amounts of weight or who has a lot more to lose reads this, please share your hints and tips for short term support towards long term success!
Many thanks and good luck to all those trying to reach their goals :) x x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi all the best in your weight loss journey. The 1st week is hard but you will soon be over the worst of it and the figures on the scales dramatically reducing every week makes it all worth while. I started last sat. I have just over 3 stone to lose and i lost 9.5 in my first weigh in today. Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hi Skinny

You have done the hardest part, so well done on walking through the chemist's door, don't think the comment about hiding it well was particularly helpful and I hope their attitude improves the more they get to know you with your weekly weigh ins. I would say if you can get past your first week and start to see those losses mount up it gives you the motivation to keep at it. During the first week keep yourself busy, once you get into ketosis then it becomes a whole lot easier. Keep glugging at the water, aids the weight loss big time. Good luck to you.

Hi skinny
This is not an easy diet by any means , but it does work , I started on the 7 th nov 11. And took a break at Xmas but I've lost 40 lb so far and I feel great . My starting weight was 20 St 8 lb . I still need to loose another 4 / 6 stone . I'm not to worried about my bmi , I would just like to fit into a size 14 and be comfortable . Hope this helps we are all here for the same reason . Come on here anytime to get support . Also if you can get through that first week & see that weight loss it will inspire you to keep going
All the nest
Tigger xxx

Hey hun, I'm on my third week of Lipotrim now and I'm looking to lose another 5 stone if possible.
The first week is the hardest and the diet itself is the hardest I've ever done (But then I'm only young) but it's also the most rewarding. In two weeks I lost 1st3lbs from a starting weight of 16st8lbs and I wouldn't have stuck to it if not for these fantastic ladies and gentlemen on this part of the forum.
Anything on your mind, anything at all and you will have someone wanting to help you. They're fantastic!
And because we're all going through the same thing there is next to no *****iness.
Good luck on your journey and let us know how you do xxxxx

The very best of luck on your Lt journey as everyone has said once your through week one it gets easier and you get into your stride you'll do great !

Hey I already replied to your other thread Hun but just to say again good luck and keep focused. You've been weighed, processed the result and now you can kick the fat into submission :D

The forum is fab to post and read how everyone's doing so pop on here when you need to!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back