new to lipotrim

emmiclaire

hi new to mini mins just treying to figure out how it all worrks lol! been on lipotrim for 10 days now and lost 7 lbs in my first week! made up! can`t wait for week 2! need to lose 2 stone by christmas! i am sure i will do it now!:)

Best of luck and welcome, no problem to you to lose two stone before Christmas!! xx keep up the good work

Well done! That's a great loss & congrats on getting through the tough first week!

I'm sure that two stone will be a distant memory by Christmas :) Good luck with the rest of your second week!

Hannah

thanks you guys! need all the support i can get!:character00100::girlpower:

Welcome, you're on the right diet and in the right place, just stick it out till end of the third week, its a piece of cake after that!!

Well done on your weight loss and welcome to the forum its really a lifesaver. And there are alot of tipa on this which you wont find in your pharmacy.

Keep on going adn you may well surprise yourself once you get going on this there is no stopping you and you will get to goal.Good uck
Tracey xx

Welcome hun, as long as you can stick to the diets you will lose that 2st by christmas

Hi there and welcome to the forum congrats on your first weeks loss and good luck for second week!!! as the others have said your in the right place for support everyone is sooo friendly and full of advice and tips use it well and best tip i've got is to drink plenty of water and you'll be fine...:)

Back