new to lipotrim

Good luck. You are doing really well - the first week is the hardest. x

Good luck!! Hoping ur delightede results!! with th

Good Luck!
I have my first WI on Friday. I can't wait!

Hula.

good luck. keep us posted!!

Well done Chez.. Fantastic weight loss x x

well done keep going! it's hard of course but it's all well worth it. i'm in my fourth week now and i've already lost a stone! i do feel a bit cold but in just a couple more weeks you could have lost a stone too! good luck to you, all the best.

aww, thanks everyone for the great support. going in for a weigh in tomorrow, will update soon...
anyone know how i add my ticker on here???

Good luck for tomorrow hun... Click on my ticker and it should take you to the page.. If not let me know and i will get it for you x x

had a good weigh in. lost another 2.5 kg , which is 5 1/2 pound.
total loss in 13 days is 12lb.... going to definatly hit the stone marker next week. also tried the coconut flapjack... omg compressed cardboard or what, certainly didnt like that... silly me said id try the peanut one too.. think im going to try swap it in the week for a shake! pleased so far with my weight loss :)

That's a great loss.... Well done :D :D

The crapjacks don't seem to have a very good reputation.. I must admit to not having the urge to try them at all!! lol

Where's your ticker??? x x

Wow that's a fantastic amount! Well done:D

Well done, you are doing great! I've never tried flapjacks, won't ever bother either! lol Good luck for your stone next weigh in. :)
Emma x

cant get my ticker on here :-(
:confused:
week 1 -6.5lb
week 2 -5.5lb
week 3 :sign0137: any one know if i should take cold remedies or will it affect my weight loss?

Back