New to lipotrim !

Hi Caz, yep I agree about the weekends - can be very hard. I had to work this morning which took my mind off things but been food shopping for the family this afternoon as saturdays the only day I get for this. Must admit its kinda weird choosing things for the family knowing I'm not going to be eating them?! Really want a good loss this week as could take me down to lower than I've been for a year and this is where on other diets I've just stuck for weeks on end. Anyway onwards and downwards as they say. And Munch how's your weekend going? Hope you got my posts the other day x My computer threw a wobbly and was sent off for repair so took me a couple of days to get back to you. Hope you doing well too. And SezyB how did it go at the pharmacy on Friday? Did you decide to sign up? Take care everyone Lou

Last edited:
Hi all
Just wanted to say hello! I got my pack today and will be starting tomorrow and just reading up what i can on it at the moment.
Hoping tomorrow will be the start of a brand new chapter my life!
:bestwishes:

Hi all,
What an inspirational thread. I started LPT 11days ago and never thought I'd last this long. I've surprised myself with my willpower and the amount of water I've been drinking.
I lost 8lbs in my first week and know it will average out to approx 4lbs a week after that.
I've been to parties and out for meals and had to be the boring one with my sparkling water, but I'd rather go out for a gossip than stay in and be miserable.
I look forward to hearing about everyone achievements.

Good Luck x

Hi Caz - lost 4lbs this week!! 1st stone gone = roll on the next two off!! Motivated big time x

good luck to you all for your weighins mine is on friday and i hope to have lost at least 5lb....that'ss bring me to a total of 14 pounds in two weeks oh yeah.....your all doing fantastic x

Hi everyone - good luck today Caz hope weigh in goes really well - leave my current job tomorrow after nearly 8 years - a week off (Wahooo!) and then start my new job 1st Aug. Having leaving do tomorrow night over the road from my work - very lucky to have lovely country pub there - not gonna drink though - well just my water - hope the emotion of it all will make me loose another couple of pounds!! Lol. Good luck to everyone lets push on to the weekend Lou x

Thats brilliant Caz - well done. I'm in London today as I'm off work so having my weigh in tomorrow instead. Going to have start going on a Saturday I think as my old job just round corner from pharmacy and new job near Heathrow so wont be able to make it in my lunchbreak.
So think I'll go tommorow and then again on Sat 6th and start doing Saturdays from then on. Cant be any different than going on holiday. And I'll make sure I have enough shakes to keep me going which is the important thing. Will be week four for me tomorrow - cant wait for my weigh in.
Hope all ok with you - when is your next weigh? Lou x

Hi Caz, god that sounds awful - I think you should def go to docs if it happens again x doesn't sound right. Hope you are feeling ok now. Lost 4lbs this week and am going again on sat but not expecting to loose a lot more between now and then. Bit disrupting but has to be done as just cant get there in the week from now on. Enjoying my time off - my birthday today and am going to make it 100% and look forward to my time away in October - gotta be thin in LA!!! Lol
Good luck with thursday - let me know how it goes Lou x

Hi Caz how are you doing? Hope all is good with you. Havent been able to come on here for ages!! Been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. Had a good week off and weighed last sat had lost 3lbs and this week have lost another 3! whilst rushing around at my new job which I LOVE!!! Weighing at pharmacy later this morning - managed to last on my shakes so all ok. Have now lost 1 stone 9lbs and this will be week six weigh in. Have got about 1 stone 5lbs to go. To be honest is it getting easier - Just so loving the weight loss its brill and now I weigh 11st SOMETHING - first time in soooo long.
Think its brilliant x let me know how you are Lou x

Last edited:
back tomorrow (ive had a few personal problems and it all came to a standstill) this is it guys this is war!

h x

harriet2 said:
back tomorrow (ive had a few personal problems and it all came to a standstill) this is it guys this is war!

h x

Me too!!! Let's do this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Caz and everyone - well I'm 2lbs off the 2 stone loss mark!!! Wahoo. Just love this diet :D How are you Caz - you are ahead of me - I must catch up! Lol!! How lovely to go out and have everyone say how good you look - makes it all worth it. Next weigh in on Saturday - I sooo hope I reach the two stone mark. Then I'll only have 1 stone to go x x x

Back