New to lipotrim

Vivienn

I am starting lipotrim in the morning at a starting weight of 11 st 3 lbs, my heaviest in years. If i stick rigidly to this plan how much can I expect to lose in the first week, I have put on a whole stone since April, just couldn't stop eating!! My goal weight is 9 stone 2.:cry:

Hi vivienn, i started 3 days ago and i have lost 6lb already. good luck, hope you stick with it

Its hard to tell as someone who is heavier will lose more!!! Is it your first time on the diet??? x

Thanks for that, I did cambridge last year for a few weeks and did well on it, I didn't do it total, I also ate a small protein meal every day which I was allowed, so this is my first time on the total meal replacement. I had my consultation with pharmacist this morn, apparantly i've got 3 stone to lose, not 2...... have everyhing ready to go now, just get through next three days

Thanks for that, I did cambridge last year for a few weeks and did well on it, I didn't do it total, I also ate a small protein meal every day which I was allowed, so this is my first time on the total meal replacement. I had my consultation with pharmacist this morn, apparantly i've got 3 stone to lose, not 2...... have everyhing ready to go now, just get through next three days

All the best!! x

Hi Vivienn and :welcome2:

Just wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey - Stick with it you get some great results and it really does get easier.

Good Luck:D

Last edited:
Back