New to Liptrim

Kazzabee

Hey people,
First time on Lipotrim and so glad i have found something like this for advice and encouragement.
Week one - i was okay but missing the normal things like milky coffee in the morning, bread, chocolate ha
Week two - this was my worst week, i will be honest i was ready for throwing in the towel but i perservered
Week three - on day 3 of week three and feeling much better.

Taking it every week at a time and see how long i can do it for

Not confident enough to put my weight etc on here but i have got a lot too lose :(

Week One - Lost 14.5 pounds
Week Two - Lost 4 pounds
Week Three - tba

I have a few events coming up which is what has brought trying Lipotrim on....
My sister gets married in August and i am a bridesmaid
My best friend also gets married end of August and I am a bridesmaid (in Mexico)
And i get married in February (14mnths) off

Busy bee xxx

Hey people,
First time on Lipotrim and so glad i have found something like this for advice and encouragement.
Week one - i was okay but missing the normal things like milky coffee in the morning, bread, chocolate ha
Week two - this was my worst week, i will be honest i was ready for throwing in the towel but i perservered
Week three - on day 3 of week three and feeling much better.

Taking it every week at a time and see how long i can do it for

Not confident enough to put my weight etc on here but i have got a lot too lose :(

Week One - Lost 14.5 pounds
Week Two - Lost 4 pounds
Week Three - tba

I have a few events coming up which is what has brought trying Lipotrim on....
My sister gets married in August and i am a bridesmaid
My best friend also gets married end of August and I am a bridesmaid (in Mexico)
And i get married in February (14mnths) off

Busy bee xxx

Good luck I did my first weigh in today. - 9 lbs. I still have milk in my coffee couldn't drink it without it. I am hoping to lose about 31/2 stone. This diet does work.

Back